Usb mount vanishing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 715 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I use ten belows back up blackhole images ive used 2.02 2.03 everything works great on the tv side of things but my usb stick mounts and i have me epg working ok then a day or two later go into device manager and my usb is not showing after working ok all this time,i also get the green screen if i select the speed up menu.
    do not no how to put up the crash log.
    Has anyone else had this problem or no what i could be doing wrong like i say ive had usb mounted configerd crosspeg epg used crosspeg downloader from plugin menu (sometimes ive had to use the reloader after that)and my epg is fully populated and working then in time the usb just dissapears.

Thanks darren

• Is it only a usb stick you have mounted buddy?? Are you using a external hdd as well? if you are would be worthwhile setting up a swap file, sounds like your flash memory is getting to the limit at times.

Where do you store your epg data? & picons etc? on the usb stick??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!