***box f3 cccam edit

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 822 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• I have edit cccam.conf follow on this forum however when i pass to sat box I can not find any file when I press the yellow button.I have edit 3 lines
    Please can you help me.
    Do I have to but on line each time? or can I put all 4 lines at once?
    Many thanks and I hope anyone can help me.
    Iamtrying

• Are you entering lines through UI of box (manually) or have you copied Cccam.cfg file to USB and are trying to upload it?

Ensure the line (s) are laid out correctly in the CCcam.cfg file and you save it as .cfg extension (Use Notepad ++) copy to root of USB

Steps should be something like this!

1: Insert USB and Go into the main menu
    2: Select Network, enable your network and set the IP address to DHCP. Go back to network.
    3: Select "CCcam Client Setup"
    4: Select 'Update files by usb'
    5: On new window, highlight 'CCcam.cfg', press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, the press yellow button on remote (READ)
    6: Once finished, select 'Manage Config Files' and on new window select cccam.cfg again
    7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and select a channel (may need to reboot box or it may reboot itself can't remember lol)

If you want to do it manually do the following

a] instead of update by usb on ccccam client setup, go directly to Manage Config Files and select CCcam.cfg from new window
    b] Press Blue button on remote
    c] your cline will look something like this>>> C: example.cline.org 12000 user pass
    d] ON add cline window, leave Protocol as CCcam
    e] Host: here you would enter example.cline.org portion of your cline using remote number buttons like you was sending a text
    f] Port: here you put 12000
    g] User, write 'user' here
    f: Password, write 'pass' here
    g] Press ok and go up to instruction number 7

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!