f5

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 936 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Ha ha ,is that what you need ,,?? I dont have a card ,not got a clue mate ,just trying to get some tips

Where could I get a card ,,can I buy one

• Ok mate ,its back to the drawing board then , I was a genius on the old cable boxes haha ,back in the day

Whats the best box out there at the moment in your opinion Steve

• Good post here explaining it all buddy!

http://linuxsat-support.com/introductions/17101-hi-all.html

Read through the posts and info provided and you should be up to speed with what you need and what the possibilities are (FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY)

Then you will need the information contained within to get setup once you having something to SHARE with as SHARING is CARING!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• are these boxes in the uk ? and how much are they

I would pay good money for the best box cos I hate cutting corners

Good reply mate,, I am also a newbie who has been stressing himself all day looking for the right answers with very limited knowledge ,

• You need to decide what you want to watch/share no one can answer that for you , if you dont have a motorised dish you are stuck with slk uk if you are in the uk and i would not advise taking a 12 month sub just to share it as it may not be possible soon

• Cant find it mate , is it under ,,sponsors ,, ?

Ok thanks for your advice mate , spoke to someone else they think it,ll all be fine ,but I have my doubts too ,, p.s. I dont have a motorised dish

• Hi i am a newbie on here and wondering if anyone can help me with a local for an f5 , can anyone tell me the right way to go about this please

• Hi i am a newbie on here and wondering if anyone can help me with a local for an f5 , can anyone tell me the right way to go about this please

It has already been explained ,,,get a subscription card of whatever you wish to view,,
    google the suppliers and check prices and conditions.
    its as simple as that,,, maybe you should also read the cardsharing section of this site to understand the basics..

• I've been playing with one of these boxes for the last few days, to be totally honest they don't make good servers at all. I've tried it with one of my cards and to be honest the ecm time you get from it is no where near as fast as a proper linux based receiver.

They are OK as a client box, thats about it, thats if you can put up with the favourites menu interface :wtf:

If its being used as a client side box you can't really go wrong with it for the money.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!