Solo 2 with ViX : add favorites the simple way?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,313 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys
    I have been trying to find a solution to that, and after 2 nights I still can't!!!
    In order to add a channel which I'm watching to one of my "bouquets", what I do now is the following:
    Press "tv" button all the way to the lower left of the remote, then MENU, then I go to LAST SCANNED bouquet, then I have to go through all channels to find where in this list is the channel I'm watching, and then once found I press MENU again to get the new window where 'add to a bouquet' is an option!!! Seems like hell to do all that every time I want to add a channel :surrender:

Is there another simple way to add a channel I'm already watching to one of my bouquets???

I also noticed that even though some channels from the LAST SCANNED bouquet are already saved in one of my 'favorite bouquets', there is nothing next to them to tell me that the channel has already been saved (i.e. some icon) and to which of my bouquets.... so I have ended up with the same channels been saved in 2 different of my bouquets and then I have to delete from one of the bouquets... is there a way to see in the list of LAST SCANNED channels which channel is saved to which bouquet already?

Thanks!

• Ok about connecting to Dreamset/PC etc... but while watching a channel, how to you add it to your favorite's list? What's the way to do it using your remote?

• Press the up button thats in the center of the remote control, you now have the channel list on screen, highlight the channel you want to make a favourite, press the menu button, add service to bouquet > press ok..

is there anyway i can move the channel when added for example i have added the channel to the favourite but its at then of the channels number 494 but i would like to put the channel at number 16 as that is empty at the moment,
    i have vu solo

• To move a channel:
    Press the up or down button.
    press menu
    select "enable move"
    click on a channel in the list. it changes colour.
    move up or down
    press again at new position

• Hello!

It's the first time I'm using an OpenVix image (I usually use openatv images), and I'm not able to access the Bouquets/Favotite lists

I usually use a list of channels properly organized by bouquets/favorits, but so far still haven't figured out how I can access my lists in an openvix image

Can someone explain to me what do I have to do to be able to see, access and use my lists of channels/bouquets/favorites?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!