Cant update anything via DCC

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,633 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• can i suggest you tick/dot 'router' and search for your router ip. i know i have a vu+solo2 but try to connect to your router from dreambox to pc/laptop. have you hard wired the router to dreambox?? with cat 5 or 6 cable??

have you read it

this is the best answer

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• have tried connecting via router as well, still not joy

it still says FTP COnnected

Bootmanager: not found.
    Telnet Disconnected
    Telnet login incorrect!

• Try using "direct crossover" in the connection tab, I use this setting and it works no probs whether I use the lappy on a wireless connection or wired connection on a pc.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If these methods are still failing its an elemenation process.

Check, Ethernet port is lit on device.
    Scan network to check the same IP addresses still apply and check on e2 device that it has been assigned an IP (network option in settings)
    Then try to ping the device (command prompt and type ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is ip adress of your e2 device
    check firewall options on PC
    Try connecting using putty or something simular.

If all connectivity is ok, its defo the username and password.
    If you can't establish this, you may have to flash a new image.

May seem an extensive lit but wanted to make sure that everything had been checked.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• who's stupid then?? cleared all/ most of the clutter from pc desktop and binned my 'passwords folder'. now i cannot get into my vu+, through dreamset or dcc. call me 'N*** N***, hostname of vu+ is 'vusolo2. when searching through DCC, the name is 'vusolo2.lan' so i have a few combinations to try. ihave tried root = name passwd = password, nope and so on and on. has anybody got any ideas. this reminds of several years ago forgetting my debit card pin and asking for a new pin number. anyway i digress from the matter in hand.

anybody please put my lights on again.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• Had same hassle years ago mate,only thing that solved it was a fresh install of windows, hope U get it sorted

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Had same hassle years ago mate,only thing that solved it was a fresh install of windows, hope U get it sorted

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Think hes meaning the box passwords m8 for the solo 2 , Dont panic we can get you back up again fast ,as long as you remember how your positioners was set your laughing , sorting the kids and ill be back :linuxsat3:

• stevejo is right, but thanks for that post. i have windows password cracks software if ever i lock myself out of the pc. thanks again for time.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!