Gemeni 4.7 (no bomb) backup with oscam 1.0 and ccam 2.2.1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,055 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i just tried to download it and it said file not available 10 downloads reached, i dont know if that is a problem my end or with rapidshare?

• ???maybe this is the same one ???
    DM-500s Gemini-4.70 (Cccam-2.2.1 & OSCam-1.00) 20.03.2011

:download:

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thanks for that
    i also found this: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/328859422/Gemini4.70_DM500-Backup-NoTimeBomb-01.01.2010-ByAYBERK.rar

how do i know if these are clone safe? is there a checker program to try it before you flash it?

• sorry i didnt even see the date,

yea just looking for a gemini image as i was told that its best to flash it with gemini using dreamup after the box crashes and wont do anything, as mine has.

these are backup files, not sure if it would be better if i used an original img file.

thanks for replies

• this could be the ticket: :download:
    Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!