MAG 250 IPTV box

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,802 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Any chance of posting here?, if not pm me please.
    Cheers
    Luptort

If anyone worked on futubox mag250 stb. I have a few macs but i do not know how to compose link for the stream. I know their stb portal address, however some other things are required. Any help is appreciated.

• Copy and pasted from what they sent me You need to forward your mac and the registration number they sent you to there customer support then follow the links below

For access to our portal your need simple setup STB.

Please remove power jack. Press on IRRemote "menu" and restore power jack.
    You can see BIOS of STB.
    Select in this video resolution and connection type, supported your TV.
    Then reboot STB

"to enter Service Menu
    Press SERVICE button on tour remote control "

If you see this, press SETUP button on remote control (symbol as GEAR on second line buttons)
    After then you can see inner portal.
    Press SETUP button again.
    Choose "Network" item
    - Wired (Ethernet)
    - Auto (DHCP), manual DNS
    enter this address
    OK

Choose "Servers" item
    In field named "Portal 1 URL" type
    stalker_portal

In field named "NTP server" type
    pool.ntp.org

Then press OK.
    Then press Reboot menu.

• Tommybo, thank you for quick response. I have no MAG 250 at the moment. I will buy it one for sure. At this moment i am trying to get playlist generated by MAG to see if i can play the link stream on my PC. I have some registered macs, however i do not know how to compose the links for the streams generated by stb. Any help with that?

• If anyone worked on futubox mag250 stb. I have a few macs but i do not know how to compose link for the stream. I know their stb portal address, however some other things are required. Any help is appreciated.

I know how to do it, I bought plenty of them
    just need to enter the provider link into server menu mag-250
    if futubox it's stb.futubox.to
    you can PM me if you want

also what i recommend is to have an official reseller like this we can all benefit at cheap price
    wholesaler price for mag-250 is around 59£

• ""wholesaler price for mag-250 is around 59£ "" you got a link for that m8? pm it me, if you not allowed to post here,, cheers satcat

• Hi
    I have been reading the various threads about iptv for the new football season. I really know nothing about the whole setup and would dearly like a little direction. From what I have read i think I need:

1. An iptv box like this mag 250
    2. A subscription to a vpn such as Overplay
    3. A subscription to a football provider, e.g. jsc, premierleaguepass

Other than this what is the minimum download/upload speed I need?
    Apologies for stupidity but hopefully this will help others
    Cheers

• 1. yes,,
    2. NO ..you dont need a VPN as it,s coming from a streaming site
    3. NO .. you need a IPTV sub , etc,,or a Portal as it,s called,, with in that you,ll get JSC an other channels.. hope that helps..cheers satcat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!