MAG 250 IPTV box

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,721 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi everybody Guys!
    I Come from italy and i want to explain my problem.
    i don't know if you know Futubox , is a site which transmit S.y programs, i tried to watch it time ago, signin a 3 day contract and through Vpn (software call Anchor free) i could watch everything. Now the point is this, I brought from Usa mag 250 and they said that it would be shipped already configured ,and infact it is. The problem is, when i turn on the mag it works with the first screenshot but when i go to choose a channel it doesn' work.This,maybe, because he must works under vpn. Correct me if i wrong.
    So if all of you have some ideas about how i can configure mag I'm here and thank you!

• Hi everybody Guys!
    I Come from italy and i want to explain my problem.
    i don't know if you know Futubox , is a site which transmit S.y programs, i tried to watch it time ago, signin a 3 day contract and through Vpn (software call Anchor free) i could watch everything. Now the point is this, I brought from Usa mag 250 and they said that it would be shipped already configured ,and infact it is. The problem is, when i turn on the mag it works with the first screenshot but when i go to choose a channel it doesn' work.This,maybe, because he must works under vpn. Correct me if i wrong.
    So if all of you have some ideas about how i can configure mag I'm here and thank you!

Yes you wrong, nothing to do with VPn in fact you don't need a VPn at all,
    what you need is your subscription ,if futubox then you have to activate your box by sending an email to david with your code nad mac address
    if you use vpn you gonna slow down the quality of the stream you don't need vpn
    for me it seems that your box is not activated as you didn't provide them your code + Mac address

• so dedeltek you think i only provide them my mac address + my code( that i haven't reached or i don't know where is it) and it gonna be all right??!?!?!?!??!mmmmmm so wired...because now i'm trying with all ways but s*it ! i cannot do it ;(

• so dedeltek you think i only provide them my mac address + my code( that i haven't reached or i don't know where is it) and it gonna be all right??!?!?!?!??!mmmmmm so wired...because now i'm trying with all ways but s*it ! i cannot do it ;(

Obviously if your Mac Address is not registered in their server it won't work.
    and your code should be the one you received when you paid online
    then you contact them using the contact tab
    you provide them your Mac + your code ( which is your proof of payment) then you are ready to go
    so nothing to worry it is the normal process to get access to their server.
    cheers

• im setting up a uk server in november, 4 quadcore stream servers based in holland, super fast reliable. with uk package and also. jsc sports , up and running at the minute, but,, still on trial see how it performs..

i will have to charge but no where near as much as the daft prices mag servers charge, mnthly charge around 19£
    to pay for server costs and upkeep.. for member of linuxsat only.. working on key encryption and ip and mac system for mag250 boxs, or the blade stream boxs.

• hmmmmm :hmmmm:

i personally thank you for the useful posts 19pounds it is not cheep and my opinion is better stay away from anything has to do with paying an illegal service subscription

you can follow my advise or you can do whatever you believe is better for you!!

• im setting up a uk server in november, 4 quadcore stream servers based in holland, super fast reliable. with uk package and also. jsc sports , up and running at the minute, but,, still on trial see how it performs..

i will have to charge but no where near as much as the daft prices mag servers charge, mnthly charge around 19£
    to pay for server costs and upkeep.. for member of linuxsat only.. working on key encryption and ip and mac system for mag250 boxs, or the blade stream boxs.

Thanks for that advert - unfortunately this is effectively advertising yourself as a payserver. An example of what will be the new breed of payerver once sharing stops being possible, because of payservers spoiling it. This is a hobby. You are wanting to make money out of it. You are no longer welcome here.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Yep, pity you didn't read the rules promo7uk... you are now banned!

VIP membership gets you a lot of things in this great forum, but it doesn't give you the right to advertise your own pay portal.

This thread is now closed!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!