MAG 250 IPTV box

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,806 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• you are rigth 1 sub for one mac adresse..if you try to clone you get baned then turn off your sub. or if you are crak on computer and make 2 iptv with the same mac adresse.............

• maybe i am not crack on thats, but you have to do it on the same ip mate,i post one question but not reply

it is possible to setup server iptv on vusolo

• Hi, I'm thinking of buying a MAG-250 and i see they are offered by lots of companies at inflated prices with subscriptions.. Im planning on picking one up sub free, rami you said there are one or two decent providers, could you or anyone else give me any info on this to get me started? Many Thanks

• Been looking around also and came across the Blade stream looks the same as the Mag but not sure
    All I know is it comes clean nothing on it
    Or should I keep looking for a Mag at a good price

Thanks

Same box just rebranded...

• Hi I've got a mag 250 and pay an expensive monthly subscription. Great pictures and service but need to find a cheaper provider, am only getting 43 sports channels, but do have the 3 o'clock kickoffs, can anyone recommend any? Would be very grateful.

• getting my mag 250 delivered Monday, can someone please send me a magic list and simple instructions on how to load it please
    thanks ejmbon 2

There is no magic list m8,, there just URL,s to free sites that dont always work !!! you,ll need a sub of sorts , simple as that.. cheers satcat

• getting my mag 250 delivered Monday, can someone please send me a magic list and simple instructions on how to load it please
    thanks ejmbon 2

You won't get that so called magic list onto a mag250,unless you get the magic instructions that are non existent.
    Don't bother trying and concentrate on finding a decent IPTV supplier.
    Freck

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• I've had I sub for 3 weeks now and get all the al- channels excellent quality just like a *** box,
    expensive on a monthly sub but have just found a reasonably priced one which I'll be trying in a week when my current one ends, a friend has had it a few days and it seems as good as the one I have, for quarter of the price with more channels. Will let you now what it's like after a trial

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!