MAG 250 IPTV box

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,786 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• futubox is very hit & miss m8,, especially on Sat 3:00pm...take your chance if you must,,But i wouldn,t recommend it,, cheers satcat

• the hardest thing of all is trying to buy one of these boxes in the uk without a sub, i just want to buy the box but the prices on ebay are just greedy

does anyone know of anyone / anywhere selling the mag250 at a reasonable price in uk please ?

tia

I can get you one for 80£ and you can pick it in London
    mag is new and boxed
    you just have to add your sub or I can do it for you if you already have the portal

• There are many providers. It does not make sense to buy a box for each provider. Is it possible to change MAC of MAG250. Has anyone tried that?
    I still can't PM anyone, need 10 posts. If anyone want to send me PM with the list of portals i would appreciate it.

• what the point to change the MAC, you can access the portal only if your MAC is registered and if you duplicate the MAC then on the server side 2 identical MAC will appear and you get banned

• problem with iptv is links move around alot due to fact of copyright,, i have constant updates ,, everyday of latest channels. as myself are getting into this ,, if admins woudl open a area for iptv updates i will be able to update as and when , if admins aggree instead of all these private msg,s thanks promo.

• problem with iptv is links move around alot due to fact of copyright,, i have constant updates ,, everyday of latest channels. as myself are getting into this ,, if admins woudl open a area for iptv updates i will be able to update as and when , if admins aggree instead of all these private msg,s thanks promo.

can I have your links in PM or can you tell us where we can get them
    I have collected some filmon channels but the rest is more russian etc..

• "what the point to change the MAC, you can access the portal only if your MAC is registered and if you duplicate the MAC then on the server side 2 identical MAC will appear and you get banned"
    well...if you know what you need to do they can't.
    Will be nice if someone can post or PM list of mag250 iptv providers.

• "can I have your links in PM or can you tell us where we can get them
    I have collected some filmon channels but the rest is more russian etc.. "
    Once i get 10 posts i will PM you some lists for PC players.

• I have a mag 250 running premier league on it my friend has a server he charges £350 a year.

so basically your mate is a payserver???

MESSAGE TO MODS : Can we havea ruling on this as i dont see yow this is just a different version of a payserver system? - unless the feed is a direct official sub?

I can see how people are so desparatefor feeds when official al-j or premierleague pass are £80-90 for the season?????

• Opensat service is a pile of junk,Isubbed for a month just to see what it was like.
    Still waiting for a username and password to activate the service...3 days later now and nothing.
    Disputing it with paypal.....Steer Clear of Opensat Everyone!!!!
    Freck

• lol,, same here m8,,was on for 3 days with never a min without glitching..i got banned after for airing my views in there forum, but not before i got a refund ,, by dispute in paypal..as above says,, stay clear..cheers

• Hi to all , only 1 or 2 provider are reliable , i have been testing one for the last 3 months, only one time off for update 4h , and you pay montly .

You can stop any time your subscription. You can access to them portal an read news,change,update...ect .

• "Opensat service is a pile of junk,Isubbed for a month just to see what it was like.
    Still waiting for a username and password to activate the service...3 days later now and nothing.
    Disputing it with paypal.....Steer Clear of Opensat Everyone!!!!
    Freck "
    Opensat is just forwarding you to futubox. They are not true provider.

• Got some bull****e excuse that the xbmc app had crashed and needed a rebuild.
    Not a very professional setup and again I'd stress for peeps to avoid......unless something phenomenal has developed with them in the last week.
    Freck

• A quick question, if I got one of these units, setup with a monthly sub, is there any way I could buy a second unit and clone it from the first, so I could watch two channels in the house with one sub?

• A quick question, if I got one of these units, setup with a monthly sub, is there any way I could buy a second unit and clone it from the first, so I could watch two channels in the house with one sub?

No mate as sub is set to your Mac address of your box, so I would say you would have to have 2 subs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!