Solo2 or Duo2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,182 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Looking to upgrade my duo and am unsure of which box to choose.

I only need 2 tuners and would like to have a decent stream to mobile device as duo is breaking up all the time.

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

• Really gonna be down to Budget buddy IMO

£300 for Solo2 (maybe a bit of price drop when Duo comes out but doubt it) or £450 for the Duo2

The difference between the 2 is more cosmetic / bigger capacity! (Extra Tuner, Double Flash (not important if you use HDD, USB) , Double Ram) Processors the Same! Is there gonna be much difference in speed with the Ram? doubt we will notice it yet!

Solo2 rocks IMO and small and compact!

Streaming issue could be down to bandwidth? Plugin setup e.t.c? Speaking for solo2 seems to work seamlessly streaming to Idevices and the other way using airplayer and VU app!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks a lot mrgmx. I think the solo2 is probably more my thing considering the near difference. Regarding the streaming I have a very good upload and on my device I have lte so can't understand why it's not streaming decently

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!