VU+ Duo2

There are 82 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,421 times. The last Post () by shida.

• green with envy lol well done cheers i hope i get mine sponsor has limited stock so fingers crossed

All pre-orders packed ready to ship Monday.

Still some spare stock, so best get in quick if anyone wants one from this first batch.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• my god its a great looking machine i just received mine this afternoon and guess what im afraid of it lol it nearly talks to you lol. i was afraid to flash it then good aul cazuela must be pshycic he posted a backup and wow now im up and running gonna play around with it thanks caz and everybody on linuxsat forum

• hello
    interested in this machine...1 question: I heard that some DM Have problems with some original card like fry them. is duo free of this?

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!