Backup Nand Nbox by rafalcool1

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,822 times. The last Post () by barry676.

• Backup_Nand_Nbox_by_rafalcool1

The whole is based on the Freebox PLI and takes up only 82% of the memory.Plugins:* -1channel* -4tube* -AutoStandby* -DMnapi* -Dream_Explorer* -FlashBackup* -IplaPlayer* -MyTube* -Oscamsatatus* -Shoutcast* -Valid_King-SizeEmulators:* -Oscam* -Gbox* -MgcamdChannel list:* 13E +19 E (Vannibal)picony:* LED TV UK (rafalcool1)Other:* -Tar.gz installer

• how do you change the language to uk please thanks

Backup_Nand_Nbox_by_rafalcool1

The whole is based on the Freebox PLI and takes up only 82% of the memory.Plugins:* -1channel* -4tube* -AutoStandby* -DMnapi* -Dream_Explorer* -FlashBackup* -IplaPlayer* -MyTube* -Oscamsatatus* -Shoutcast* -Valid_King-SizeEmulators:* -Oscam* -Gbox* -MgcamdChannel list:* 13E +19 E (Vannibal)picony:* LED TV UK (rafalcool1)Other:* -Tar.gz installer

• how do you change the language to uk please thanks

Press OPT on remote - then scroll down to 'Ustawienia' - press OK - then while 'System' is highlighted - press OK - then scroll down to 'Język' (you won't see this option at first - keep scrolling, it is on the next page down) - then press OK - then scroll up to 'English' - (next to a picture of the Union Flag) - press OK - then press your back button a few times to get off the GUI - then press OPT again - and you will see the Main menu is in English. You need to restart the GUI at this point to change everything to English.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• As i pointed out, when you have more options than the page allows, then you have to keep scrolling down for the next page of options to show. I am not sure why you couldn't find it, I know it is in Polish, it is still following common logic!:lmao:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Backup_Nand_Nbox_by_rafalcool1

how do you install it

• master G

Added the Label nBox Firmware

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!