VU+Duo back up

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 756 times. The last Post () by chris.

• Help required please I have backed up my Blackhole 2.0.2 Image to my HDD a while ago now my box has crashed how do I restore my settings.

Thanks in advance Chris.

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• Is your box running again now? ,if not flash it again with a new copy of what version you were running so its up and running and you can restore through the menu ,or ftp the backup to the pc and put it on a flash drive and reflash again and youll be where you left off

• Help required please I have backed up my Blackhole 2.0.2 Image to my HDD a while ago now my box has crashed how do I restore my settings.

Thanks in advance Chris.

Maybe its the misuse of the term crashed,,, does the duo restart?
    is it stuck at any given point of the start up?
    If you have a backup then simply copy it to your usb stick and reflash the box with the backup image..
    If it is just your settings then as mentioned install the image of your choice, 2.0.2 rev A
    then enter menu and find restore settings..

• All done now (I restored it in menu/backup menu/blackhole personal backup) only problem now is it won't accept my password in DCC?

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• All done now (I restored it in menu/backup menu/blackhole personal backup) only problem now is it won't accept my password in DCC?

could also be that IP has changed..... check connections..
    in the folder DCC you will see .ini , rightclick to edit with notepad and you will see your last password there..

• could also be that IP has changed..... check connections..
    in the folder DCC you will see .ini , rightclick to edit with notepad and you will see your last password there..

What a star you are that worked thanks.

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!