Dr HD D15 Firmware 116p

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,953 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Dont follow what the blind scan fix is.
    The fundamental is still there, you still have to wait ages before it starts.
    Sub menu is still missing, ie the one that is for symbol rates below 2000, over 7500 etc.
    It was in the original software, i wonder why they removed it.
    Otherwise its all as you were.

• I have never had any problem with glitching after a lot of blind scanning. I have also noted that the excessive two and minuet before starting to scan is still there. The move satellite dish from the blue button still does not work. If these faults were fixed this would be a great receiver. The tuner is great.

• I have check with the factory about the glitching this load does not fix the problem but its not as bad as 115
    They have found the problem which is related to the cline section
    I am working with them as present with logs from my system
    As soon as I am finished they will correct this.
    I think this is a great box once I gave them all the TP streams for the 7 day EPG this box goes from strength to strength.

• Hi digi247

Na the one I have is from one of the tech guys sent for testing
    I sent them on the data streams for 28.2 and cccam
    Testing at present all seems fine no glitching.

BTW what is the rev date of this one too lazy to reflash again lol

• That was posted this morning on the Russian support site, Personally i have got rid of both my Dr HD's now as i think the latest batch the D15,Grand & Triple have been a disappointment for what they where actually billed as an enthusiasts Fringe reception receiver, I just found support for there Top range Receiver which i had the Triple was poor and emailed support lots of times and have been ignored. At least they still support the base model the D15 but they break more than they fix

Gone back to the Closed Source Technomate 5402HD which is far better.

• Hi digi247

Ya your right they seem to drop support for older models and may well do for the D15 also
    Not sure about the email support as I always got a response from them also I deal with them nearly everyday on other things.
    As you remember going back they did not have any EPG now after getting them the streams all is working great

I think over the next few weeks we will see a big change in all this anyway...............FTA

Been looking at the TM5402HD nice unit

• Been working close with the factory on the new firmware we hope to have the green button removed and replaced with 9991 like on the Blade unit.
    Also look out for the new C15 combo has S&T&C all in one and has a micro SD for recording
    I have one on test from the factory works great...............

• Been working close with the factory on the new firmware we hope to have the green button removed and replaced with 9991 like on the Blade unit.
    Also look out for the new C15 combo has S&T&C all in one and has a micro SD for recording
    I have one on test from the factory works great...............

Glad your still enjoying your D15, personally i got shut of both my DRHD boxes and will now not give them any more of my money they take far too long to fix things and the Support is terrible for the High End Models, People slag the technomate range off but as i went back to the 5402 i find it has more features and little quirks that i missed which are not available on any of the DrHD models

Good Luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!