Auto Bouquets Maker Plugin

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,964 times. The last Post () by The-Stranger.

• Firstly, great work & top class plugin..

Is there any way (Apart from doing it manually each time) to have the likes of ITV1,2,3,4,+1's, Channel 5 etc in the Entertainment Bouquets after I scan Sly IRE? Every time I scan I have to scan the Sly Ireland for the Irish Channels & Sly UK for the channels above. It does not make sense to have bouquets strictly following the official Sly guide in relation to these channels, after all people using ABM will be card sharing (99% of the time) and interested in all channels they can clear.. Similarly for adding S€tanya to the UK Sports Bouquets.. If the regional data is pulled from the stream then I understand why the scripts work like this, but maybe some options can be added to the plugin itself to allow channel swapping after the scan..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• You can currently only swap existing channels directly with each other using the custom.txt file ,its easy enough to do .
    So you could move these channels into the Entertainment bouquet but you would have to switch them for existing channels,perhaps some less used ones.

I asked Lraizer ,the Autobouquets plugin author about this a while back and he said when he gets time he may add additional channel ordering options.
    I was hoping to modify the autobouquets to get a custom channel order ,where 5*,5usa ,itv2,itv3 and itv4 are added into the Entertainment bouquet and each channels number could be changed.
    I also would like to reorder channels in bouquets to add the +1 channels directly after their parent .
    Hopefully Lraizer could look into this when he gets time .

• This thread is about AutoBouquetsMaker ( By the OE-Alliance ), AutoBouquets is a totally different plugin by a different author. as for the original post, ABM was created to create a bouquet that mirrors the user set region as per a official B5kyB receiver, which is exactly what it does. That said if you want alterations or updates best ask one if it's authors.

aka
    andy black
    or
    skaman.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

You can currently only swap existing channels directly with each other using the custom.txt file ,its easy enough to do .
    So you could move these channels into the Entertainment bouquet but you would have to switch them for existing channels,perhaps some less used ones.

I asked Lraizer ,the Autobouquets plugin author about this a while back and he said when he gets time he may add additional channel ordering options.
    I was hoping to modify the autobouquets to get a custom channel order ,where 5*,5usa ,itv2,itv3 and itv4 are added into the Entertainment bouquet and each channels number could be changed.
    I also would like to reorder channels in bouquets to add the +1 channels directly after their parent .
    Hopefully Lraizer could look into this when he gets time .

Thanks m8, very useful info as I still have 2x DM500's on the go.

That said if you want alterations or updates best ask one if it's authors.

Will do pheonix, but Im pretty sure I already did that on WOS.. So Failing that, I was hoping someone on here might have an idea how to create scripts to run after ABM

UPDATE: I have posted suggestion on:
    github.com/oe-alliance

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hi all i have set up abm and its quality however when looking at the program info it only displays certain channel info like the free sat ones - *** sports etc does not have program info until i actually go on to the channel ? please could you let me know how to resolve this

cheers in advance

• Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction as required by Rule <1> above
    Introductions

ABM only sorts out the Channel lists & Bouquets..
    You need to setup the EPG m8... Once that is setup to download for your provider(s), you can set it to run every morning @4.00am (default)

• thanks for replyu mate - i have set up cross epg and have it set to 4 am refresh but it dosent show program info on loads of channels ? it did when i was using an enigme sgt flip - i only updated this yesterday to abm and like the channel numbers etc but not sure what i have to do to sort the listings - if i do a scan on the channels it stil dosent list the program info any ideas?

• Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction as required by Rule <1> above
    Introductions

ABM only sorts out the Channel lists & Bouquets..
    You need to setup the EPG m8... Once that is setup to download for your provider(s), you can set it to run every morning @4.00am (default)

you should not need to set the EPG up before running ABM, i never do and never have done, i always set my boxes to run ABM first then the EPG, the same goes when setting up a new image too.

• you should not need to set the EPG up before running ABM, i never do and never have done, i always set my boxes to run ABM first then the EPG, the same goes when setting up a new image too.

Yes you are right, but not sure anyone was implying that the epg needs to be set up for ABM to work.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Original question..

hi all i have set up abm and its quality however when looking at the program info it only displays certain channel info like the free sat ones - *** sports etc does not have program info until i actually go on to the channel ? please could you let me know how to resolve this

As it turned out, This was not an ABM question, It was the up now / up next data missing... So I answered the question..

• I was just pointing out that you first need a channel list on the receiver in order to perform a EPG download ( with CrossEPG ) but as usual when i reply to a thread out comes the boys club to jump all over my post while stroking each others ego's.

you should not need to set the EPG up before running ABM, i never do and never have done, i always set my boxes to run ABM first then the EPG, the same goes when setting up a new image too.

How is that "pointing out that you first need a channel list on the receiver in order to perform a EPG download"
    What you are actually doing barking information that has ZERO relevance to the question asked:

hi all i have set up abm and its quality however when looking at the program info it only displays certain channel info like the free sat ones - *** sports etc does not have program info until i actually go on to the channel ? please could you let me know how to resolve this

There is only one ego in this thread and it is without a doubt you.
    I never before jumped on the pheonix bandwagon but I have to admit you are one of the most unlikeable arrogant self proclaiming lemmings I have ever come across.
    Congrats, you have earned another "fan"

• I have no doubt what so ever you lot have a we hate pheonix thread going in your mods room and that your a paid up member of said club going by your snippy comments of late so congrats on that.

I have no doubt what so ever you lot have a we hate pheonix thread going in your mods room and that your a paid up member of said club going by your snippy comments of late so congrats on that.

:snicker: Id hate to disappoint that ego of yours again pheonix, but there are no threads about you in the Mod room.

I did however notice that there was some heat between you and some staff members but as you can see from my previous interactions with you, I did not get involved.

I tried to keep an open mind and form my own opinions of you but it did not take you long to show your true colours.

• I have no doubt what so ever you lot have a we hate pheonix thread going in your mods room and that your a paid up member of said club going by your snippy comments of late so congrats on that.

READ THE RULES!!!
    Once again you are heading for a banning, if you wish to continue in this forum then please abide by the rules.
    Stop using this site as a battleground for your indifferences with other users afterall you already have your own site for such behaviour.
    This is not an invitation for a response.
    There will be no more warnings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!