dm800 hd stuck in a BOOTING loop?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,288 times. The last Post () by shambi.

• hi m8s
    I am losing the plot with this box its stuck on dream multimedia booting in a loop? ive tried various tools to get it up n running again as in opti flasher dream up but no joy is it savable ? and can anyone post a link to a stable image from what the box displays it says sim team 84b if that's any help and looking at the insides of box its a 201 sim but as I am a complete novice at this I am really clutching at straws trying to get my head around what the problem is
    cheers rab

• Happened to me 2 days after receiving the box, then 2 days later the box went bang :( They want me to send it back to China at my own expense £70 was the cheapest and considering the box wasnt too much more than that I'm just gonna sell it for spares :/ I did read some places re installing an image works and some other forums talk about replacing some capacitors on the motherboard!
    Gonna dig deep and buy a vu solo2 i think!! Good luck with yours

• Thats the only problem when you buy stuff from Hong Kong or China. If anything does go wrong with it the postage costs to return it outweigh any gain.

If you really must buy a clone box then get it from a UK retailer. As far as i am aware the main seller of clone DM boxes in the UK is Satfools. No idea how good they are as i have never purchased anything from them.

Nano

• Ye, was a mistake but live and learn ! Luckily I managed to get a couple of days tinkering in and learn a fair bit to be comfortable with spending a bit more on the solo 2 from the sponsor, awaiting its arrival now :) Shame it was an expensive couple of days tinkering!! maybe i can make a few quid on selling for spares :)

• thanks inspiral i tried your image however this is the message i got after it eventually flashed (Flashing failed (!!! 010 INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)), box will be unusable now!!) i have no idea what that means or how to go about gettin it up n running again lol so im back at square 1 anybody ever had that message before and is it worth trying to save it ? cheers for all your help rab

• Inspiral u be the man !!! I downloaded thon tool box thing you said helped you and at 1.15 am I actually had a working dreambox after b4 days pulling what hair I got left out lol thanks again rab

• Inspiral u be the man !!! I downloaded thon tool box thing you said helped you and at 1.15 am I actually had a working dreambox after b4 days pulling what hair I got left out lol thanks again rab

Glad you got it sorted mate :caz3:

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• hi
    was happy to read your problem got sorted,
    i'm experiancing similar problem,
    u wrote your problem got sorted using "DreamtroolboxGR"
    would like to ask if you can elaborate on the way u used the tool and solved your problem?
    BR
    Shambi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!