Vix questions

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,182 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Two questions
    How do I change the spinner icon and bootlogo. I tried to change this via the skin mymetrix. After installing its still the same.
    How can I install cool TV guide on this tried but it comes up with some error msg that it couldn't install.

• you can ftp a spinner to share/enigma2/spinner replace the png files with the ones you want and reboot, cool tv guide i have never tried on a vix image so could not aswer that one till i give it a bash , hope the spinner info help you out partly

Steve

• Official Post

Two questions
    How do I change the spinner icon and bootlogo. I tried to change this via the skin mymetrix. After installing its still the same.
    How can I install cool TV guide on this tried but it comes up with some error msg that it couldn't install.

For bootlogos find the picture you want (jpg) & re-size it to 1280x720, then use this tool to transfer it to you box as bootlogo.

Dream Logo Generator 0.2

How to change spinners look at the top of post #2
    Massive Spinners Collection

After making changes to the metrix skin you need to save mymetrix so guessing you missed that part. I wouldn't put cool tv guide on vix as the built in one is so much better but it sounds like you used the wrong version, what was the error it gave?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!