LraiZer auto bouquets

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,698 times. The last Post () by paulnic.

• I have downloaded this plugin to automatically update my bouquets. I was recommended to get this one as it will keep your organisation of the channel list in tact but i cannot get it working on my vu solo running vix 2.4

Is this plugin not available on 2.4

• Box has always been on 2.4 and has ran great. My work colleague always did updates for me but he has been abroad for a while so just trying to get an easy solution to keep my channels fresh...

Will this plugin only work on vix 3

• If you find backing up your softcam configs - putting a couple of files on a USB stick and installing a few plugins difficult, then you will struggle with most things. You have to get your hands dirty to move forward with things. ViX 3.0 is so much better, and you can have it up and running in minutes, with autobouquetsmaker. I have never tried it on 2.4

When you say you can't get it working, elaborate on this? What messages are you getting? It could be that you need to place a file called dvbsnoop in /var/bin/ - but couldn't say unless you explain more.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi musogeek/mckee
    I have an old Vix 2.3 or 2.4 image on her indoors duo and would not change it for anything new i never seen a crisper picture on any sat receiver..
    I find a lot of the new images is lacking in picture quality
    and beside that she dont even know what a plugin/cam
    image ect.. is LOL

I have an old Vix 2.3 or 2.4 image on her indoors duo and would not change it for anything new i never seen a crisper picture on any sat receiver..

Agreed, If it aint broken, dont fix it...

I must add that I had some serious teething problems with ViX 3 over last few months but now it is working better than ever. The ViX team in fairness to them have ironed out a lot of bugs the last 6-8 weeks. Before that, I would have agreed with anne12 but now, I would not talk anyone out of updating. Besides, what's the fun in owning a VU+ if you cant play with it.. Dive in head first joker m8, plenty of help here if anything goes wrong..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Box has always been on 2.4 and has ran great. My work colleague always did updates for me but he has been abroad for a while so just trying to get an easy solution to keep my channels fresh...

Will this plugin only work on vix 3

Thats not what you normally say on the other forums you frequent, you usually just come out and say it's a clone without any of this cloak and dagger rubbish.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• This is a great friendly forum and I feel privileged to be a member.
    What I'd like to know is has any one managed to get either plugin "Lraizer's AutoBouquets or OE AutoBouquetsMaker"
    working on Dream Elite LV 4.0. I've had them working on Pli based images brilliantly
    I really want to milk the most out of my dm800se original before I approach the IMF for a loan to upgrade to a new box.

best regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!