Change of the Biss codes

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,479 times. The last Post () by Nobb66.

• Just noticed this evening that the codings have changed on BISS used on 27.5W for the English channels, can anybody let me know when new ones are available for use with my Opticum HD box. Thanks in advance to all you very helpfull people.:sad:

• Official Post

Just noticed this evening that the codings have changed on BISS used on 27.5W for the English channels, can anybody let me know when new ones are available for use with my Opticum HD box. Thanks in advance to all you very helpfull people.:sad:

Google is your friend here buddy, key files are forbidden on this site.

• Thanks ten below for the advice, although I wasn't asking for the keys, just wanted to know if anybody knew if they were available yet, but thanks to your advice I now have them and my box upgraded to working condition as before, cheers mate:linuxsat3:

• I also have an Opticum box - X405p HD (my second receiver) - , but after the recent key change I failed to get a picture though I entered the right keys. So I wonder if a new firmware is needed?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!