Spark. No Audio on come channels, other with narration

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,146 times. The last Post () by cymbal.

• Hi, I'm getting myself familiar with Spark again, but I'm having one problem that I cannot resolve.

On some channels I'm getting no audio at all through HDMI, which tends to be the HD channels. I've tried mucking about with the red - green - yellow - blue buttons but I cannot find the settings. Is there a global 'system' setting that I can select that transmits sound via HDMI and at the same time will force narration off (no idea why narration would be default ON, given that most people are not partially sighted and have no need for it!).

Thanks in advance

• hi sparksy01, I use a workaround method. Press on red button [audio] and go down to nar 1/2 right click to eng 2/2 dolby digit, click ok, and exit. then go up or down to next or any channel ,press ok then back to your chanel and sound will be on dolby ! I'm sure it stays in memory the next time you ever go back to that channel. cymbal

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!