Al Jazeera Sport on Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C/13D at 13.0°E

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,167 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• i have put new list in all channels there but most sd channels also inc hd1 and hd 2 say sid not found in pat but signal full???? are they only on nilesat now????

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• How can they do this, I am only 4 months into my new subscription.
    Would it help if I contacted my supplier ?

Regards.

Nope - person who sells card is not responsible for provider changes. JSC Sports won't help if you are not in the Middle East, and if you were they would just advise you to point your dish at a different satellite. Tough if you are in the UK you need to get a very big dish and move to the South of England!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Nope - person who sells card is not responsible for provider changes. JSC Sports won't help if you are not in the Middle East, and if you were they would just advise you to point your dish at a different satellite. Tough if you are in the UK you need to get a very big dish and move to the South of England!

i live in bristol area, wonder what size of dish i would need?

• I heard this was happening a few days ago..i have not had the time to check this out yet but it looks like badr(26 east) is still showing 1-10 sd..

I used to get this satellite on a 1.1 motor although a 1.2 would be advisable..a smaller dish like a 1.0 might get it fixed if it is still on the same beam that is.

Will have a look and post back.

• hi on 7w nilesat in spain and canarias full with new 6 hd epl 1,20m all ok

• hi all, sorry to bring back an old topic.

i am thinking of getting my jsc card re-activated for hot bird, i see on liveonsat there are games still showing on hot bird on channels +1 , +2 , +3 , +4 - can anybody with this card confirm games are on these e.g. for mid-week games etc. it might be well worth getting it active again if they do show these

any info greatly appreciated

cheers

• ah ok, thanks for this stevejo

i wonder which package i would need to purchase now, i know it sounds crazy if this card goes in the new year. there are various renewal packages and I'm stuck to find out which package would i need to get the EPL midweek on hot bird to see if it is feasible for me to have it just for a few weeks. i used to have tring, and over the xmas / new year break i used to get virtually all matches, which was perfect for me.

am i right in thinking +1,+2,+3,+4 are on hot bird for everything other than saturday / sunday matches?

thanks again

• Stopped watching it after hd went and now my card went last week im not renewing look at live on sat ,im sure a new wangle will come along soon enough some of the iptv channels were pretty reliable on enigma plugins , it would be worth getting an official box by the look of things

• cheers stevejo

i have had a look at those iptv plugins, but never seem to find any streams that work. must be something I'm doing wrong….

is tsmedia 1 of those plugins for this sort of thing?

also find it hard to talk about it, its like a dark art lol

• if anybody has an active JSC card, could you be so kind and try out +1 to +4 over the next couple of days on hot bird to see if you get the advertised matches on liveonsat, that would be great to confirm.

as few suppliers are saying yes it will be ok, and others are not….. don't know who to trust lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!