VM cracked

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,265 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi lads just be told by my mate whos mate works for VM thats nagra 3 is cracked and its been running for 3 months,I just wanted to know if anyone els has herd anthing or couls be bull AGIAN LOL.
    thanks

• it IS cs'able, but i dont know about it being cracked...

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• VM / nagra 3 has been open for a long time and i mean years not months, but it's not public, rather in the hands of large server farms.

This is August not April!!!!

Virgin Media is not cracked/hacked in any form and neither is Nagra 3 as we know it....the Americans and the Portuguese have came closest so far due to the rom/revision of their cards but have so far failed!

The chip on Virgin Media cards are much different from most countries and i have to say probably the most secure.. so you could say its nagra4 in the uk and not nagra3..all of which is irrelevant as nagra 3 means nothing really..its just the rom/revision/chip that is on the card..Nagra 1/2/3/ (4) is just made up changes in the hacking world.

Canal+ in Spain use the exact same rom/revision/chip as the uk cable network and i can assure thats not open either.

As a test if anyone has a lijitimate virgin subscription go into the official stbs engineer menu and check what revision your card returns..i bet it is Rom180 and the important part the revision being (Mer 000) which is the revision used since the new encryption/card was launched in 2009(dual seca and nagravision) otherwise known as (Merlin)..any sniff of a hack and Kudelski would have at least of upgraded the revision dont you think?..i also bet its using the same keys for the last 4 years as there would be no need to change them but as the card is secure their is no possible way to check that.

Some people seem to think that because of starview and kryptview boxes being available since 2009 that the encryption is busted wide open but that is complete nonsense because if you troll the net regarding these junk boxes you will find out that there is many complaints regarding glitching which in my book points towards overloaded cs servers!!

I really do think that people who say this and that is cracked on a whim actually need their own heads cracked!!!!

hi lads just be told by my mate whos mate works for VM thats nagra 3 is cracked and its been running for 3 months,I just wanted to know if anyone els has herd anthing or couls be bull AGIAN LOL.
    thanks

Yep muzz a rumour i,m afraid buddy and your mate that works for virgin even if senior staff would not have that information if it was true.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!