Dm800 sim 2.01 clone safe image=open pli 2.01

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,944 times. The last Post () by miau18.

• This is a stable image that i am currently using on this weak box and i will be returning the box to my friend with this installed...open pli are the best images for dreamboxes in my opinion and great for streaming...

Bootloader 84b included//tspanel included..install and update!!!

Only issues i found were that the swap file does not autostart after a full reboot but mfaraj57 is aware of this and will sort it in the next TSpanel release...thanks mate..

I am using the internal hdd for swapfile but i noticed that inside his box there is a free usb port which is a great idea actually...use that and swap file 128mb like me...

Also do not use the device manager to format hdd,s...i am using a toshiba 160gig from a broken laptop and the device manager seems to screw the hdd up and i had to flash dream-elite back to the box to reformat it...might just be me tho but the hard - disk built in utility on open pli works just fine...enjoy

MK

• thanks for this post, just updated this box with it, wonder if you could help with installing TSmedia package, couldn't find option to manual install tmp file, placed file in tmp folder entered various commands found in other threads via telnet, but no luck in getting this installed? tried using tools in DCC ipkg update says installed, but still no luck... arghhhhh

or am i just not selecting the panel from correct location was assuming would be in plugin folder? tried every other button could think of, any help would be appreciated here guys :)

• hi mate u mean ftpbrowser? am i missing something do you mean from satellite receiver plugins? i cannot find in there, until i looked again sorry, found it lol

downloaded file browser installed package but still carnt find tsmedia panel, do i select this via plugins?

• hi mate u mean ftpbrowser? am i missing something do you mean from satellite receiver plugins? i cannot find in there, until i looked again sorry, found it lol

downloaded file browser installed package but still carnt find tsmedia panel, do i select this via plugins?

tsmedia you will find in the tspanel under addons...select a source and you will find tsmedia under plugins

• Btw this is a great image thanks a lot :)

just a quick question tho could i remove the software update bit in menu?

don't fancy getting CA NOT FOUND. (kids you see haha)

• Btw this is a great image thanks a lot :)

just a quick question tho could i remove the software update bit in menu?

don't fancy getting CA NOT FOUND. (kids you see haha)

Dont worry about that as it is safe to do a software update with this image anyway..only difference i noticed with a software upgrade was the startup boot logo so its not worth doing it even if intentional...pli nightly builds i think.

MK

• Same thing bud
    2 things first 1 when I power up the ip is that of the box which I set should I turn dchp on on the box so the router finds it an ip or does that not matter
    2nd thing bootloader on it is 76c will be a problem stepping up ss84
    I forgot to say the red LED just flashes then stops and then starts again any reason why or that the norm

• Same thing bud
    2 things first 1 when I power up the ip is that of the box which I set should I turn dchp on on the box so the router finds it an ip or does that not matter
    2nd thing bootloader on it is 76c will be a problem stepping up ss84
    I forgot to say the red LED just flashes then stops and then starts again any reason why or that the norm

Press the on Button & start DM, when Stop apears in disply... release the button
    use the I.P the Display gives you ok, & flash using I.E browser

Moving up from Bootloader 76c should not be a problem, just Flash ssl84 bootloader 1st
    When done click back your same browser & then flash image

good luck

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

ts media wont work in this image!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!