Script to autostart swap manager

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,324 times. The last Post () by mrhoody.

• Does anyone the command i can use to put in crontab so when the vu+ solo starts it automatically activates the crontab? rather then me having to go into it to activate even though i have it set to autostart

• you really should read the rules and pass by introductions before looking for help buddy.
    If you state which image version, usb stick mounted, etc you might be in luck...
    btw ..swap manager doesnt need a crontab to autostart if it has been properly mounted,
    but as I say,,the more info you give ,the more info you get back,,,

• Ok just made intro. Im on latest vix and have usb mounted as hdd as can record and set up swap manager plus store epg on it etc just does not auto start even with autostart ticked so maybe easier to put in cron

• Ok just made intro. Im on latest vix and have usb mounted as hdd as can record and set up swap manager plus store epg on it etc just does not auto start even with autostart ticked so maybe easier to put in cron

I cannot comment on vix software as i do not use it but i can confirm swap file works very well with latest bh images...

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!