update oscam backup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 922 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi lads anyone have a backup image with an up to date oscam and cccam 2.13 fo dm500s ive tried updateing oscam by useing a few oscam powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution.tar files renamed oscam file to the same as it is in my image palced it in var/bin reboot my box but its not stable have to reboot the box as the screen gos black its as if the card isnt reading it right tried a few sy ready backup image with oscam and cccam 2.13 installed but im getting the same problem.i know its to do with oscam as when i put my card in vu with an updated oscam its works sweet and the card stays on thank lads

• Official Post

hi lads anyone have a backup image with an up to date oscam and cccam 2.13 fo dm500s ive tried updateing oscam by useing a few oscam powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution.tar files renamed oscam file to the same as it is in my image palced it in var/bin reboot my box but its not stable have to reboot the box as the screen gos black its as if the card isnt reading it right tried a few sy ready backup image with oscam and cccam 2.13 installed but im getting the same problem.i know its to do with oscam as when i put my card in vu with an updated oscam its works sweet and the card stays on thank lads

Instead of sending the tar file to your dm500 extract it to your desktop & replace only the oscam binary file renaming it exactly as the current one is called with 755 permissions, the correct location for the file depends on what image you are using?

• Official Post

ten mate thats what i did do mate but still haveing the same problem

Well i cant see what you are doing so you will need to tell us buddy.

I have the same problem tring to update oscam in my 500s pli img, is there a tutorial on how to compile open pli with latest oscam and cccam 2.1.3 + scripts,

The script & CCcam binary will remain the same, if the first doesn't work use the link on the navbar & try another oscam build.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!