TNTSat Viaccess 5 card

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,303 times. The last Post () by Armen111.

• Hello all. I have several problems with a TNT Sat card in Oscam 8853, I hope you might help me.

First of all:
    Does anybody have the correct current files for oscam.srvid and oscam.services for the TNT Sat?

Another problem: after a while, my STB stops reading from the card, and I just don't see why. It just stops, hangs for a while with "impossible to descramble" message, than it comes back. I also have a HD+ card and it works OK. I dont have the sleep = 1 parameter set.

Also I understand i need to set deprecated = 1 for the card to work correctly, but since I have set deprecated = 1, I need to restart OScam several time so that I get the Entitlements of the card. If I don't set deprecated = 1, it gives me 3 line of errors after it resets itself and all is OK.
    The errors are as follows:
    2013/08/26 18:46:32 4D8968 r tntsat [internal] card system not supported
    2013/08/26 18:46:32 4D8968 r tntsat [internal] Normal mode failed, reverting to Deprecated Mode
    2013/08/26 18:46:33 4D8968 r tntsat [internal] Warning: D=0 is invalid, forcing D=1

My configs are:

Oscam.conf:
    [dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    pmt_mode = 1
    user = dvbapi
    boxtype = ipbox

Oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = tntsat
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    services = tntsat
    caid = 0500
    detect = cd
    ident = 0500:030B00,FFF400
    aeskeys = 0500@030B00:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,9A***56
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    lb_weight = 300
    deprecated = 1

Oscam.user:

[account]
    user = dvbapi
    pwd = mydvbapipasswd
    uniq = 1
    au = hdplus
    group = 1,2,3,4
    numusers = 0
    penalty = 0

My Oscam.srvid is incomplete, but at least it should work with the right services (the HD channels are completed correctly for example, still when I switch to them they work for several minutes than freeze, the they work once again for several minutes, etc you get the idea).

And a bonus question: my card came with a 4 day offer to the Canal+ channels, is it possible to activate this offer with Oscam and if so does it need some special settings (like in srvid and services files or on the autoupdate part).

• Thanks but it won't help me. I have a SH4 STB and I need a 8874 or newer oscam for a TNT Via 5 card to work. And I don't see how added EMU support for softcam would help an official card. Could all my problems come from the used Enigma2 or the STB?

• here oscam.dvbpi for TNTSAT

Srvid:

AND latest oscam

• Thank you, sadly it did not help. Is it possible that all this problems come from a incompatibility with my stb (I'm using Amiko Alien 8900) or from a wrong card (although I don't believe that a wronmg card could act like this ... )?

• Hello,

use services OR caid/ident, i think using both at same time is not a good idea...
    no need emmcache or au on tntsat card, card is activated for 4 years.
    why use deprecated mode ?

try to remove what is in red :

Oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = tntsat
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    services = tntsat
    caid = 0500
    detect = cd
    ident = 0500:030B00,FFF400
    aeskeys = 0500@030B00:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,9A***56
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    lb_weight = 300
    deprecated = 1

• Thanks guys for the help. nosoup4u I followed your indication but I also have resetted every single settings of mine, I reinstalled the FW, rewrote every single oscam file and somewhere on the road I did something right as now it's working from my external card reader (I swapped with my HD+ card which was the external until now, but I tried to swap them already a few days ago and it did not help than). Anyhow, thank you.

• try this way

Oscam.conf:

oscam.server

Code
    [reader]
    Label = tntsat
    Protocol = internal
    Device = /dev/sci0
    detect = CD
    Group = 1
    caid = 0500
    ident = 0500@030B00
    aeskeys   = 0500@030B00:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,9A…56

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = user
    pwd = password
    group = 1
    au = tntsat
  • i dont understand... MrMxyzptlk you use oscam with cccam ? OR oscam only on your box ?

if you use oscam only, start with the minimum parameters :

oscam.conf

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    pmt_mode = 1
    user = dvbapi
    boxtype = ipbox

oscam.server

oscam.user

user = dvbapi
    au = hdplus
    group = 1,2,3,4

oscam.dvbapi

Code
    P: 0500:030B00 # Tntsat

and see if Canal+ channels clearing...

if not, use this in oscam.dvbapi

ps: tntsat card is ok with all oscam versions >= 8784

• Hi. As I had said before I managed to resolve exactly as you said: I have rewritten my firmware and restarted all my Oscam settings from 0. So the card is working OK now thanks for all your help.

I have only two questions left:
    Should the Canal+ channels work at all? I have a 4 day trial for Canal+ but I didn't activated yet (waiting for next weekend, so I can see some Formula 1 :) ). Is it possible to activate anyhow?
    And above I saw some newcamd config for my card, if I'm not sharing my card to newcamd lines should I add that line anyhow? Is that mandatory?

• just before activate on canal+ website, i suppose you have to put AU back on tntsat card

user = dvbapi
    au = hdplus,tntsat
    group = 1,2,3,4

would be better to use a "canal+ ready" official box to do this.
    admitting rights have been successfully written on card, cant say if it will clear canal+ channels... you have to test :)

you can remove [newcamd] part if there is no share

• hello to all

I wanted to ask you a question for TNTSAT card I Your Cretan meter in the OSCAM server config which is good and good Askey. thank you very much for your help

• hello to all

I wanted to ask you a question for TNTSAT card I Your Cretan meter in the OSCAM server config which is good and good Askey. thank you very much for your help

Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• Hi frends
    ask my help
    i need Aes key for TNT sat card.
    Can you tell me what good read card TNT sat.
    if the it oscam can you send me oscam.cfg and oscam.server.
    send to pm
    thanks
    nesatom

• master G

Set the Label from Nordic OSCam to Viaccess Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!