Update Channel Transponders?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,455 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi all,

How do I update my Channel Transponders on a Vu Duo? I understand I cant do a blindscan so I need to update my transpoders list to the latest.

How do I do this?

Using Vix with the latest updates.

Thanks.

• Try using the inbuilt AutoBouquetMaker plugin in the image to automate the process of creating and maintaining a region specific *** uk channel list.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Try using the inbuilt AutoBouquetMaker plugin in the image to automate the process of creating and maintaining a region specific *** uk channel list.

Hi, thanks but I'm looking at updating my transponders for European sats, namely 19e and 13e.

• You can build your own satellite.xml file from sat.xml File link on the Nav Bar above
    satellite.xml

But as far as I am aware, all the transponder updates will be updated in the ViX updates..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The satellites.xml file is updated automatically on every image update from our own database so you should not need to touch that. Your likely best course is to either create your own bouquet and maintain that, or use a premade one from vhannibal or someone similar.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

The satellites.xml file is updated automatically on every image update from our own database

Good, so you are in agreement with me then pheonix!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!