OSCAM showing all channels as hop 1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,261 times. The last Post () by ILM16.

• Hi! For some reason OSCAM is making it seem as though my Sly card is full packed. Basically my peers clear everything through me, though I have only certain channels and they say it comes up as hop 1.

I decided to check for myself, I went to my friend's house, gave him a line and he cleared every channel through me on hop1! This is overloading right now and it makes it look as if I am card faking.

Which OSCAM configs would be need to be seen here?

• Hi! For some reason OSCAM is making it seem as though my Sly card is full packed. Basically my peers clear everything through me, though I have only certain channels and they say it comes up as hop 1.

I decided to check for myself, I went to my friend's house, gave him a line and he cleared every channel through me on hop1! This is overloading right now and it makes it look as if I am card faking.

Which OSCAM configs would be need to be seen here?

have a look here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…erver-cccam-protocol.html
    You will get some idea of what I found a while back while I was experimenting.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry for any confusion, what is happening is my peers are clearing every channel through me via my other readers. I'm looking through musogeeks' thread now but I don't really see any solutions.

Ten Below - I already use that, it may not be configured correctly though.

• There are no easy solutions. To stop this from happening you need to utilise the oscam.services file. If you have quite a full sly sub then you can put all the channels your card cannot clear on 0963 - and use the ! (block services) flag infront of the name of the set of defined services you created that your card cannot clear on each of your peer's accounts you set up in oscam.user - note this doesn't work if you use it in the reader entry for your card.

Another way - and a very good way to control your server, is to work out what cards your server clears for your peers from your peers (reshares), add definitions for all the individual channels your card clears - create a separate entry for each, and add this as positive services (without the '!') on all of your user accounts.

Example - a server that has Redlight HD local, and also has reshares on 0B00 and 0B01 - in oscam.services do something like this;

and add this to your accounts in oscam.user

Code
    services = redlight,0b00,0b01

Bear in mind a couple of things with doing this. You cannot share (reshares) any services that are not cleared by your card that are on the same caid and provid of your local card. Secondly, if you define just a caid and no provid(s) and srvid(s) - then your server will clear all available provid and srvid on that caid. Again if you define caid and provid and no srvids, then your card will clear all services on that caid and provid, but will block all other provids on that caid and therefore the related srvids, unless on another [definition] you also enter other provids you want your server to clear under that same caid.

All rather confusing? Yes - but it gets clearer in the end!

As I said, no easy solution. With oscam you either annoy your peers by effectively ignoring reshare rights so your card can show as clearing channels it hasn't got, or you control it in fine detail, but lose the capability that cccam has in resharing to peers the reshares of sly services your card hasn't got!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Wow! What a mess OSCAM is. It's basically a lose-lose situation.

As my card has very few services, how would I go about implementing your first suggestion, as you say 'this doesn't work if you use it in the reader entry for your card'. It's like the opposite, in oscam.services I define what I do get already.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!