pkt team image help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 930 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• This is what I did.

You need a FAT32 format usb stick, this receiver is fussy with usb stick some recommend using kingston but I found that using the HP usb format tool suggested by someone on this forum got my usb stick working when it didn't previously work.

1.Download your image and unrar you should have a enigma2 folder with 2 files inside it.
    2.Place the enigma2 folder fromyour pc onto the usb stick.
    3.Whilst you receiver is off press the 'ok' and keep on pressing it down and power up you receiver until your see FORC on the receivers display.
    4.Press the down channel button 'v' you should see the display change to ENIG press 'ok button when display say SUCC switch off your reciever.
    5.Put you usb stick into your receiver and once again power on receiver whilst pressing 'ok' button untilyou see FORC.
    6.Press the up volume button '>' you should see the display change to FACT press 'ok'
    7.If everything is al-right then you should see U_LOAD you just wait until image is installed and at the end it will boot up.
    8.If you see 7 77 then either you need to use another usb stick or you have not put the proper enigma2 folder on to usb stick.

Good Luck.

• have got image on and working ok.
    but cant get ts media working,any info please.
    when i run iptv it loads all channel lists ok,but wont play anything.?
    says it cannot decode stream.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!