PKT-Hyperion v2.1 mod by mui4tler

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,500 times. The last Post () by snuggles.

• HI all,

Been using this image in Alien 2+, only issue i have at the moment is it switches on every morning at approx 4.50, checked all settings but no timers set.

Find it better on freeviw HD then the spark as the EPG gives the correct information not gobbleygook.

Cheers

• Hi.

Problem on Alien2.

I found that timer recordings are cut at 2 hours although setting was 3 or more hours' duration.

Maybe format should be ext3/4 to get unlimited recordings? On the other hand, this is not required on other STBs with different images and external drives formatted FAT32...

Comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks/Ciao

• you can only record 4gb if your drive is set to fat32. i have the same prob but i dont record much

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• image now judder free, go to Menu > PKT Bluepanel > Actualizations > Download to pull down the latest image which includes the HD Judder Fix

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• install alternative softcam manager then go in emu manager, setect no emu then select your emu in alternative softcam manager

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• yea, what to do if your using my image is, go into menu > Plugins > then press the green button > now scroll to emus > then imstall what oscam you want. i use oscam_8918

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• I have an GI Avatar2 and when i want to update to the newest actualization firmware, all goes fine but after robooting it wrote on panel updating then it goes back to reboot....Is there any solution plz?
    Also can i have alternative softcam because it isn't found in the plugins list

• I have an GI Avatar2 and when i want to update to the newest actualization firmware, all goes fine but after robooting it wrote on panel updating then it goes back to reboot....Is there any solution plz?
    Also can i have alternative softcam because it isn't found in the plugins list

I have the same problem but with championc image and an alien 2.
    fresh install and fist thing i did was update the box but keeps getting stuck in boot cycle!

Has anyone else had this!
    Cheers

• I have the same problem but with championc image and an alien 2.
    fresh install and fist thing i did was update the box but keeps getting stuck in boot cycle!

Has anyone else had this!
    Cheers

not me mate nor a few of my mates. usually if it gets stuck in a bootloop as we say, just turn the box off at the back and turn back on

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• Tried power reboot but still the same. Image version is 2290 on install and update is 2298. I have downloaded the image twice and tried installing 4 times but every time boot cycles. If I don't update it's ok but I want the judder fix. Does it create a crash log when boot cycling? Cheers

• First of all ascottishbloke thank you for the image it is superb. What I want to know is how do I enable the picons?

I have them all stored in /usr/local/share/enigma2/picon

• For anyone having trouble loading the image onto the box make sure you install with a usb stick using the REAR usb port. I have noticed a few images will not install correctly using the e2upgrade plugin from witin spark.

• First of all ascottishbloke thank you for the image it is superb. What I want to know is how do I enable the picons?

I have them all stored in /usr/local/share/enigma2/picon

try load them onto a usb stick m8

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• For anyone having trouble loading the image onto the box make sure you install with a usb stick using the REAR usb port. I have noticed a few images will not install correctly using the e2upgrade plugin from witin spark.

yep i noticed this, doesn't install from the rear as well!!
    championc image installs a treat but the update lets it down. think i'm going back t HDMU as these images a not the best!
    Cheers

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!