Lost all my *** movies & sports channels. need help

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,457 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi Guys,

In this last week, all my *** movies channels and the main *** sports channels have disapeard off my Dream DM-500s box. All the other channels work. How do get these back? I've tried moving the dish, but it didn't help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Hi Guys,

In this last week, all my *** movies channels and the main *** sports channels have disapeard off my Dream DM-500s box. All the other channels work. How do get these back? I've tried moving the dish, but it didn't help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

rescan the satellite bud, or send in a Bouquets setting with dreamset

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

The box doesn't have a card, how do I scan for the channels? Would they all rescan? Thanks for your help, guys.

It sounds like your last payment was not received? Are you sure you are paid up in full?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The box didn't come with a card when I paid in full for the channels. I've had it since Jan 13, All the bouquets were set up when I brought the box. sly 1, sports news etc all work, but all the sly movies & sports channels give me a black screen. How do check the c.line?

Thanks for all help guys.

• Are you using a payserver by any chance?

The box didn't come with a card when I paid in full for the channels. I've had it since Jan 13, All the bouquets were set up when I brought the box. sly 1, sports news etc all work, but all the sly movies & sports channels give me a black screen. How do check the c.line?

Thanks for all help guys.

The box didn't come with a card when I paid in full for the channels.

this says it all - please read the rules next time
    thread closed.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!