lost 9 entitlements today now channels not clearing help please!

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,750 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• hey guys, i have decided i'm going to contact sly to try and get them to send me the signals i require for the update, please can you have a look at my configs i posted just a few posts back, are they ok to leave for the update? as i really want things to go right the first time round as my configs didn't update the bt sports package i purchased last month, so it got me thinking the only way i will receive all entitlements is from ***. thanks in advance guys

• daviddawn

hey guys, i have decided i'm going to contact sly to try and get them to send me the signals i require for the update, please can you have a look at my configs i posted just a few posts back, are they ok to leave for the update? as i really want things to go right the first time round as my configs didn't update the bt sports package i purchased last month, so it got me thinking the only way i will receive all entitlements is from ***. thanks in advance guys

add:

Code
    blockemm-s = 1

to your reader
    Also, in your client account.. Make sure you have AU = "Label of the reader(s) you want to update"

e.g.

Code
    AU = ***uk

blacklisted

This line should be omitted alltogether... Your emm settings should be as follows...

Code
    blockemm-unknown              = 1
    blockemm-s                    = 1
    blockemm-g                    = 1

Leaving your reader like this:

Is this supposed to be a fallback reader or is it one of your main readers?
    also m8, your whitelist looks a lot smaller than mine...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Just work out the correct BOXKey and update it in CCCam. Why do people feel the need to use OSCam when CCCam will quite happily update the card.

My card hasn't been in the 5kybox for about 18 months and every month it updates without any problems under CCCam.

Nano

• Why do people feel the need to use OSCam when CCCam will quite happily update the card.

Nano i appreciate your card has been fine in cccam for this length of time but oscam updates 0963 cards for fun if your server and cam are both setup correctly and i would imagine people feel the need to use oscam as they already have a card running in such software.And its not just about what software is used to read your card its about your choice of cam and the setup of this also to update the said card!

I certainly would not recommend this to anyone to use cccam as a reader or an update method of nds cards...specifically 09CD/0963 cards because unless you have done some tomfoolery with whatever cccam version you mean then who knows what emm is being passed to your cards...rom updates/corrupted emms/ecms who knows because cccam is unsupported now.

MK

• I wouldn't recommend CCCam for an 09CD card either, but we are not talking about 5ky Italia, we are talking about 5ky UK, and yes i do have a 5ky Italia card also so i know what i am talking about.

Everyone knows that you only update a 5ky Italia card in the 5ky Italia receiver, thats old news.

unless you have done some tomfoolery with whatever cccam version you mean then who knows what emm is being passed to your cards...rom updates/corrupted emms/ecms who knows because cccam is unsupported now.

Nope the version of CCCam i use which is an older one is as it was the day it was made and i have had no issues what so ever with it updating the card for well over 18 months, this is when all i have been reading is that people are having issues with OSCam to update their card.

If 5ky want to kill your card they could do quite easily regardless of what emu you are using. Do you not think that NDS share their methods with each of their suppliers? 5ky have already killed off a load of UK cards a few years back, if they can do it once they can do it again regardless of what emu you use. 5ky Italia have also managed to kill cards under OSCam even with the emm blockers all on.

What i am saying is that CCCam updates these cards fine straight out of the box. If they kill my card i'll just order another one, its hardly rocket science is it.

Nano

• I wouldn't recommend CCCam for an 09CD card either, but we are not talking about 5ky Italia, we are talking about 5ky UK, and yes i do have a 5ky Italia card also so i know what i am talking about.

Everyone knows that you only update a 5ky Italia card in the 5ky Italia receiver, thats old news.

So your saying you would recommend cccam for 0963? I strongly disagree but we all have our opinions dont we!afaik cccam had difficulties with the disassembly of slys latest ecm lengths with an end result of lost channels but i scrapped cccam years ago so i,m not 100% sure on that.

this is when all i have been reading is that people are having issues with OSCam to update their card.

Well!!! Reading peoples issues is one thing but experiencing the issue yourself is a different matter entirely dont you think!! I can tell you now there is no issues updating 0963 cards via oscam if setup correctly as i have previously stated/////anyone experiencing dificulties updating 0963 cards via oscam is definately user error related!!!!

If 5ky want to kill your card they could do quite easily regardless of what emu you are using. Do you not think that NDS share their methods with each of their suppliers? 5ky have already killed off a load of UK cards a few years back, if they can do it once they can do it again regardless of what emu you use. 5ky Italia have also managed to kill cards under OSCam even with the emm blockers all on.

I think you are definately getting the wrong end of the stick here nano...i am well aware of what nds are capable of but i,m afraid it seems you are unaware of what is happening with your card/s.093B/09CD cards have been wiped out in the past with an unknown ecm...prepay cards mostly......

Also when nds killed off 0963 cards a few years back it was nothing to do with what cam/software was being used or what emms were being blocked/recieved for that matter...it was basically a purge by nds at that time and they used an anti-cs method known as fingerprinting technology so do yourself a favor and look into that!(hint) Card serial!!!!

What i am saying is that CCCam updates these cards fine straight out of the box. If they kill my card i'll just order another one, its hardly rocket science is it.

Nano

Nope your correct its not rocket science is it and i have never said cccam will kill cards but what are you going to do nano if you ever did require a new 0963 card for various reasons...get a receiver that does not accept slys latest firmware with a new package and clutch some straws?

Sly 0963 are due a new transition of cards anyway so all the blowhards will have to explain(server off)and they have simply copied and pasted configs from a forum onto a default server pmsl...

MK

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!