Dublin v Mayo - All Ireland GAA Football Final 3.30PM Sunday 22/09/13

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 713 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Sports fans, on Sunday the most highly anticipated GAA encounter in years kicks off at 3.30 PM.
    Dublin & Mayo, the two best teams in the country will face off in the All Ireland final.
    If the Semi & Quarter Final Matches were anything to go by, we are in for 70 mins of open attacking football.

Warning!! View with caution!! You might never enjoy a soccer match again :laugh:

This game is being broadcast on:
    RTE 2 HD
    Premier Sports

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

I hope people give Enda the red card! cant stomach watching that Leech in the stands lapping up his free ticket.

Agreed, what a complete dud! If he had any respect for the country he would never show his face in public again, but the politics can wait until Monday..

Fancied mayo from start of the year but draw looks good at 9/1 with paddy power worth a bet

Yeah, Mayo are playing great football. They showed real heart in the come back against Tyrone, but I find it hard to gauge just how good they are after hammering a Donegal team who didnt turn up..
    I just think Dublin have had a much tougher run in, they have been properly tested 2 or 3 times and they keep coming up with the goods..

Lets hope the referee keeps his knickers on and lets the match pan out fairly..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!