how can i share that to my other box upstairs?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 548 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Now that I have set up so my duo reads the card for movies how can i share that to my other box upstairs? I have read a lot of forums about it but cant seem to get it to work at all :(

my card is from a box set up last year and hasnt been out of the sly stb until the other day when i got movies trial, would i need the second box set up in a way that the card updates until movies runs out?

• dont know why but cant edit my posts to add thatchannel 995 doesnt clear but my movies and basic packages all clear, dont know what that means tbh as im new to sharing my own card (havent even set it to share to second box upstairs lol)

• You said you have read a lot and can't quite get it to work, so what have you tried and what is it you do not understand? Also please could you not hijack other threads with unrelated questions to save us overworked staff the job of moving them?:sheep:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• You said you have read a lot and can't quite get it to work, so what have you tried and what is it you do not understand? Also please could you not hijack other threads with unrelated questions to save us overworked staff the job of moving them?:sheep:

sorry bout the hijack, thanks for moving. Read elsewhere to install cccam on reader box so i can send the card info. I set up the f line with the user and pass of the upstairs box. in the upstairs box i put the cline with local ip address and port (from box and default) and user pass 01 02 etc. I also tried puttin the user info in the 1st boxes oscam config files

• sorry bout the hijack, thanks for moving. Read elsewhere to install cccam on reader box so i can send the card info. I set up the f line with the user and pass of the upstairs box. in the upstairs box i put the cline with local ip address and port (from box and default) and user pass 01 02 etc. I also tried puttin the user info in the 1st boxes oscam config files

an internal CCcam Cline looks similar to this to give to the peerbox :
    C: localIPofserver port user password ( 192.168.1.155 6665 elmoeno1 peerbox )
    then in serverbox you put Fline:
    F: elmoeno1 peerbox
    respecting spacings...
    read here : http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…nes-clines-beginners.html

• (havent even set it to share to second box upstairs lol)

Confused.com?

What are you trying to do...if you are trying to share your card to an internal box and having isuues then unless you post your configuration files everyone could spend weeks trying to figure out why you are having problems!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!