28.2e backup of open pli judder fix

There are 48 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,079 times. The last Post () by tomatoman.

• got it working, cheers! now where do i put me line in???
    just for the record I couldnt use a zx spectrum,so this is rocket science to us newbies....but we will get there!

• got it working, cheers! now where do i put me line in???
    just for the record I couldnt use a zx spectrum,so this is rocket science to us newbies....but we will get there!

Hit blue button, go to download manager, install MgcCam 135.
    Download Mgccam config & cccam.list Here
    Put your cline into cccam.list and ftp both files to /var/keys reboot and use softcam manager to start cam :caz2:

• Il make a new hdmu image for you guys at the w/e if you's want??? It'll give you's all the plugins you's want.. Let me know if anyone is interested.. Don't have a 8900 myself but a few friends like the way this image is running so haven't bothered yet..

• have been using image for a week now..brilliant at first...but now a week on...when i am on a freesat channel and change to $ channel i have to restart softcam emu..also on first start up image goes to standby..and have to restart

• have been using image for a week now..brilliant at first...but now a week on...when i am on a freesat channel and change to $ channel i have to restart softcam emu..also on first start up image goes to standby..and have to restart

I ended up using oscam couldnt get mgcamd to work at all, but box has froze completely 3 times in about two hours, when I say froze I mean froze to the extent that it need a hard reboot, shame as it had potential.

ready to give up on these amiko boxes

• Menu - system - autoshutdown settings for the standby issue.

System settings, change at your own leisure, oscam as client works totally fine.

Just need to learn to set the box up properly, can't have someone else do everything for yous :)

• For everyone not getting MgcCam to work did you make sure your mgccam.cfg file was edited for this box?

I posted the one I edited to get mine to work a few posts back.

• Just trying Image and very positive first impression. Mgcamd works just fine. Missing download plugin list though. There is a plugin I found in Open-Ar ,HDMI setup which switched receiver to standby when you switch off tv. Can you do this with this Image?

• Hi, I want to try this image but I can't configure it for other satellites like as Nilesat I don't see Nilesat in the satellites list, any idea how can I configure this image for Nilesat ?

• Thanks for telling me about the satellite xml file.

Another problem please I can't configure the network to use my wifi usb adapter. It crashes in NetworkWizard.py and there is a print statement in Wlan.py that says "Got Access Points!".

P.S: How can I modify the python source code that comes with this image ?

• The two files should be in a folder called "engima2"
    Copy the engima2 folder to root of usb and install through spark.

Also, the first time I loaded the image, it didn't work. after a hard reboot, the image fired up. Hope that helps. Getting a strange problem however. I am getting audio but no video, and yes, I can see the menu. Any ideas anyone?

• Also, the first time I loaded the image, it didn't work. after a hard reboot, the image fired up. Hope that helps. Getting a strange problem however. I am getting audio but no video, and yes, I can see the menu. Any ideas anyone?

Video wasn't existing because I forgot to install an emu. I think. i'll verify after the channel scan is complete.

• Hit blue button, go to download manager, install MgcCam 135.
    Download Mgccam config & cccam.list Here
    Put your cline into cccam.list and ftp both files to /var/keys reboot and use softcam manager to start cam :caz2:

And if you have an N Line then you will need to create newcamd.list and add your line. Need to replace N with CWS...check forum. also, you will need to edit one value in mg_cfg

# network mode, use summ for several clients
    # 00 no network (default)
    # 01 newcamd netclient
    # 02 radegast netclient
    # 04 camd3 netclient
    # 08 gbox netclient
    # 32 cccam netclient
    G: { 01 }

• By the way people, if anyone needs help getting this image up and running, feel free to start a post and PM me. I know how frustrating it can be.

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!