Oscam Auto Update Script for Receivers

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,808 times. The last Post () by makikou.

• I come across this one version 5, not sure how uptodate it is but its the most recent -

The file is dated 14.06.12, if it turns out to not be any good let me know and ill remove it.

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• script oscam update for enigma 2 working 100 %:

Font: brainless

• Looks like the script is designed to have other scripts:

Code
    oscamstart="/usr/emuscript/Oscam_em.sh start" # ruta script de inicio oscam 
    oscamstop="/usr/emuscript/Oscam_em.sh stop" # ruta script de inicio oscam 

BTW - while it was probably useful in the past, I would not automatically update oscam these days. It seems quite often, one fix ends up breaking something else and has to be reversed or fixed again. Which is normal for development, but not good for a stable system. Also, most often the fixes probably don't even affect your usage and are not needed.

• Thank you, I tried to copy the sh file as you stated above, my ddc says < 226 Directory send OK.
    ! 0 bytes received/sent in 15 milliseconds and the file does not show in the script directory for some reason.

Any idea Why??

I am using a Protek 9800 with Enigma2 System.

Thank you.

• Does anyone know if this will work on a Vu Solo 4K, as im looking at the script and cant see it reference a arm processor so im guessing it dont work, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi,
    try following lines or download attached file then extract it to /usr/script
    press green then blue buttons from your remote controller on BH image then execute your script.

Regards!

#!/bin/sh

############### Automatic Update of OSCAM ###############
    # This script updates oscam to the latest version #
    # This script is suitable for Vu + and dreambox #
    #########################################################

#BASIC CONFIGURATION
    # The location of your oscam binary
    oscambin="/usr/bin/oscam";

# The command to start OSCAM, you can call the script that you normally use to start/stop your emu
    oscamstart="/usr/camscript/Ncam_Oscam.sh start" #This is the path of the oscam launch script

# The command to stop OSCAM, you can call the script that you normally use to start/stop your emu
    oscamstop="/usr/camscript/Ncam_Oscam.sh stop" #This is the path of the oscam launch script

#hardware="mips-tuxbox-oe2.0" #if you are on mips (enigma2) dreambox (Models: 500HD, 7020HD, 7025, 7025+, 800HD, 800HD SE, 8000)
    #hardware="powerpc-tuxbox-old" #if you are on powerpc (enigma1) dreambox (Models: 7000, 56x0, 500, 500+, 600, 7020)
    #hardware="mips-wrt54g" #if you are running on a wrt54g router
    #hardware="x86_64-pc-linux"
    #hardware="i686-pc-linux"
    hardware="armV7" #if you have solo4k

#tipo="webif-Light"
    #tipo="webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution"
    #tipo="webif-libusb-Distribution"
    tipo="webif-Distribution"

#####################################################################################
    ####### DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING FROM HERE, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ########
    #####################################################################################

pageold="http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/$hardware/archives"
    prelinkold="http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=oscam-svn%s-$hardware-$tipo.tar.gz&directory=1.20_TRUNK/$hardware/archives&"
    page="http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/$hardware"
    prelink="http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=oscam-svn%s-$hardware-$tipo.tar.gz&directory=1.20_TRUNK/$hardware&"

r_flag=
    h_flag=
    o_flag=

while getopts "ohr:" opt; do
    case $opt in
    o) o_flag=1; page=$pageold; prelink=$prelinkold ;;
    r) r_flag=1; rev="$OPTARG" ;;
    h) h_flag=1 ;;
    esac
    done

if [ ! -z '$h_flag' ]; then
    printf "\nUso: $0 [-ho] [-r revision svn]\n\n\
    Esempi:\n\
    $0 -h # Show this message and exit.\n\
    $0 # Download and install the latest revision svn\n\
    $0 -r 10200 # Download and install the revision 10200, if any.\n\t\t\t- Try with -or 10200 if fails.\n\
    $0 -o # Download and install the latest svn revision in the archive\n\
    $0 -or 9800 # Download and install the revision 9800 which is located in the archive\n\n"
    exit 0
    fi

cd /tmp

if [ -z '$r_flag' ]; then
    wget -O page.tmp $page
    rev=$(grep -m1 -o -E "oscam-svn[[:digit:]]+" page.tmp | sed 's/^[^0-9]*\([0-9]*\).*$/\1/')
    fi

filename="oscam.tar.gz"
    extract="tar -xvzf $filename"

echo "Downloading Oscam Latest Revision$rev ..."
    wget -O $filename $(printf $prelink $rev)

if [ -f $filename ]; then
    echo "Extracting Oscam binary for $rev-$hardware ..."
    $extract
    if [ -f oscam ]; then
    echo "Extracted file : $filename"
    echo "Stopping currently running Oscam..."
    $oscamstop
    echo "Copying the new version to $oscambin"
    cp -f oscam $oscambin > /dev/null 2>&1
    echo "Oscam Starting Now ..."
    $oscamstart
    else
    echo ""
    echo "Unable to extract latest version from archive."
    echo "Revision not available!"
    if [ -z '$o_flag' ]; then
    echo ""
    echo " Try: $0 -or $rev"
    echo ""
    fi
    fi
    else
    echo "Download Error"
    echo ""
    fi

rm page.tmp > /dev/null 2>&1
    rm oscam > /dev/null 2>&1
    rm $filename > /dev/null 2>&1
    cd ~

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!