bricked VU+ solo hd

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,106 times. The last Post () by kevin1.

• Hi i tried to reflash a VU+ solo hd but it seemed to take ages like 30 minutes so powered it off removed the usb stick and now the box fails to boot !

i have tried flashing through serial and network but get a error is there anything else i can try p.s i was using a serial 2 usb adaptor when trying via serial.

• Hi i tried to reflash a VU+ solo hd but it seemed to take ages like 30 minutes so powered it off removed the usb stick and now the box fails to boot !

i have tried flashing through serial and network but get a error is there anything else i can try p.s i was using a serial 2 usb adaptor when trying via serial.

flash factory image , light on box will be red until firmware loaded then it will turn flashing green when complete , remove the usb stick from front off the box and power the box off, power it up again and from the menu do a factory reset , then flash again

How bricked is the box? What image did you try to flash to the box?..i would lay off serial programming attempts just now until you figure out what might have went wrong with your flash!

MK

• bricked as it just green light on the front but does not boot to the tv get nothing on the tv i will try suggested method above tomorrow and report back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!