I want a bracket to hold my box

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 268 times. The last Post () by budley.

• Hi guys, i have my tv wall mounted on a fully movable bracket. When i was on holiday i seen they had their box sitting behind the tv in another bracket which was attached to either the back of the tv or the original bracket itself, i didnt really look too close to see. This is what i am looking for but i have checked in currys and argos but neither had such a thing. Anybody know where i might get one?

• Something like the links below buddy? Video Wall Bracket should get some results for you....argos don't seem to stock something as logical as that lol
    Fleabay or Amazon/Net will be best bet

h*tp://www.e*ay.co.uk/bhp/tv-dvd-wall-bracket

ht*p://www.a*azon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=tv+%26+dvd+wall+bracket&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=28710951368&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17870548571150320393&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_4bq89sefce_b

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!