Redlight Viaccess card - only works 10-20 miinutes

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,708 times. The last Post () by PuppySat.

• Hi

my CCCam always worked fine. my box is Dreambox 800SEv2
    bur after changing to my new card - Redlight Viaccess Card (previous was i*****), cccam 2.3.0 works only for 10-20 minutes and stops. i have to restart to work again, and after 10-20 minutes, it stops again and so on....
    Please, what i have to do?
    Need your help, or any suggestion
    regards

• Have you tried with CCcam 2.2.1?
    2.3.0 - many have found this to be less stable - alternatively, you can try to use Oscam to read this card.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi musogeek,
    Yes, i have tried, 2.2.1 but also the same.
    may be some problems in config.....
    Can you post the cccam.cfg configuration for viaccess cards?
    thanks

• HI
    I saw the configurations, and see that importante parameter is the SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY. just changed, cccam.cfg lets see wht happen.
    The other parameter are not so important?
    My other question, is - there are or not VIACCESS cards - that are not working with cccam? NOTE: (I have experimental firmware with GP3)
    So, do you know some viaccess cards not working?
    rgs

Redlight Viaccess card - only works 10-20 miinutes

20 mins should be plenty of time :laugh:

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

My other question, is - there are or not VIACCESS cards - that are not working with cccam?

jsc sport viaccess works in CCcam 213 for me..
    2.2.1 wasnt stable at all with my setup...

• thanks for your reply cazuela. My ir*eto card worked so fine......until today....... in 2.3.0 and 2.2.1. This problema only occurs with Viaccess.
    do you think viaccess will 2.1.3 will work fine?
    is there any viaccess card not working in cccam?

sinccerilly Moderator thatfellow you are joking !!!!! hum!!!! 10 min -20 min -30 min.... is of course not a full and definitive time..... (only na ideia)

rgds

20 mins should be plenty of time

I think you need at least 30 mins ThatFellow to get the full amount of enjoyment out of it :wank:

Try using CCCam 2.1.3, its probably the most stable one out of the lot of them. Set the clock speed to 368Mhz and see how stable it is. Keep increasing it until you know how fast the card can work before falling over and use the most reliable clock setting.

Nano

• Hi all,
    Just to add my comments, i recently got redlight elite card viaccess set on my vuduo.
    I'm using cccam213 only with card set at 357.
    I have blocked all updates as entitlements show for a year.

Sooty

• Im having the same issue with Redlight HD card..
    Im on Vix with cccam 2.3.0 and have it in my DUO2 with sly card.
    Thing is that every day after a few hours the Redlight card is not working. The Sly card is fine in the DUO2 but is not working on the Solo in the kitchen or the TM Nano upstairs.
    I have to restart cccam to get the other boxes to work or to get Redlight to work locally.
    Its strange that the sly card works locally but not or other boxes or that the redlight card doesnt work.
    Another thing is that I cant access the
    cccam web page http://xxx.xxx.xxx:16001 when the issue happens.
    A restart of softcam sorts the issue.

Should I go back to cccam 2.1.3 to sort this if card is in slot sci1 ???

On the frequency do I add in this line...
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY /dev/sci1 3570000

Anyone know why this is happening ?

Lastly to install cccam 2.13 do I just install the ipk ontop of 2.3.0 ???

• yes I would try going back to 2.1.3 just to see if it does resolve the issue you are having. I would remove 2.3.0 first buddy then install 2.1.3

The line you have posted for your smartcard frequency is correct.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• That worked a treat.
    No freeze since...
    Thanks
    Had forgotten about the nan instead of the ECM value though...

yes I would try going back to 2.1.3 just to see if it does resolve the issue you are having. I would remove 2.3.0 first buddy then install 2.1.3

The line you have posted for your smartcard frequency is correct.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!