Sound issues

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 481 times. The last Post () by carrier.

• Hi,

Lately my vu+ solo2 is facing some sound problems. First i thought it was from a specific channel but lately i noticed that more and more channels are being displayed without sound. The image is perfect but no sound... Any ideas why can it be happening?

Thanks,
    streak

• Have you checked what language is selected in "Audio" - if any of them work then there's nothing wrong with your box - probably just that the default language you have set is not transmitting. Just my guess.

• I have a somewhat similar problem...
    When box is in standby mode (not deep... just clicking the off button once, where you can see the time on it), and then I 'turn' it on, there is no sound...
    I have to either to do Restart, or Restart the software...
    Why is that happening???

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!