No channels showing at all

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 585 times. The last Post () by budley.

• I flashed my solo last nite with vix image and while everything looks ok on it i have not 1 channel showing on the box. I have 3 lines coming from my dish 2 are going 2 my main box and the third going into this box. When i do scans for 28.2 there is nothing being found, its probably something simple but i cant for the life of me think what it might be.

• Have you set 28.2 as your sat in Tuner config?
    Menu /Setup / Service Searching / Tuner Configuration

Then depending on which tuner the feed is connected to, Edit Tuner A or B to:

Configuration mode = Simple
    mode = Single
    Satellite = 28.2
    Send Diseqc = No

But to be honest m8, for 28.2, I wouldn't bother doing a manual |Scan, Id just use AutoBouquet Plugin that is built into ViX
    You will still have to set up tuner as above!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I flashed my solo last nite with vix image and while everything looks ok on it i have not 1 channel showing on the box. I have 3 lines coming from my dish 2 are going 2 my main box and the third going into this box. When i do scans for 28.2 there is nothing being found, its probably something simple but i cant for the life of me think what it might be.

It`s maybe sill what i`ll say,but since i`m not familiar to vix images just an idea m8.
    Take a look if your have your diseq sets ok in case you have an active setup for this.
    Regards

EDIT... By the time i was replying to you,there was a 100% correct reply earlier from thatfellow,so please ignore my post.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!