Latest Version of Oscam Not updating Entitlements for 0963

There are 40 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,234 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• All

so guy's this is how my set up is and why I use dvbapi and CCcam activated in oscam.

I need dvbapi to view channels on the server a db800se hd, and as I say so I can view the webif.
    I need CCcam activated in oscam so my clients can connect.

and I've now setup the emm's according to *** pirate..........................you know one thing with the settings in oscam I cant understand the wiki, and advice comes from all sides one says do this, do that, another says don't do that, do this, and so on and so on.

i'm not knocking anybody i'm gratefull to anybody that assist's me offering advice, but who do I believe? it's still a case of trying what's suggested, so I end up trying this that and the other, there's just no consistency in the advice lol.

thanks anyways guy's

thanks & regards: canthackit

• What to do is leave the box on a channel and dont turn it off and see if you get any emms saved. 7944 worked for me using this method. I removed dvbapi as I don't need it to clear channels due to having a server.

I got emms saved overnight reverting my oscam version.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• I also got an emm stored today on version 8962, however entitlements are still for November

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• Official Post

Stop torturing yourself guys its simple.

UK : Block
    G : Block
    S : Block

UQ : Allow

That will update your card if emm is still being sent to it, saving emm simply logs it to a file so makes no difference either way. The message appearing when the card is in the original box is there for a reason, if you were to follow the instructions i guarantee the emm would be flooding in.:laugh:

Stop torturing yourself guys its simple.

Agreed but there is a large range of recent oscam SVN that 0963 AU was not working (Roughly 8930 8961), so use the latest builds or builds before #8930.
    I can only confirm that #8925 was the last older build that worked 100% for me..

Just leave your setup alone once your configs are right, and they will update.
    All of this last minute messing was caused by a very suspicious change of code in oscam..
    AU configs are very simple & straight forward as Ten pointed out above..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

assuming the card is not going to update how do I get BT Sports on the SD card?

I presume you can just ring BT & tell them that you have cancelled Sly sub out of contract & card & box were taken back, then get them to transfer package to freeview card that you own..

M8, you seem to be changing your setup almost every day, updates are not even sent that often.
    Once you have your configs right, you have to give sufficent time to test..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• lol

to late m8 i've changed again on oz8115 now, and allowing -s -u.... blocking -unknown -global

as you have witnessed i'm probably the most inpatient person on the planet.

and it's not a freeview card it's my backup multiroom card that i paired to my Pace SD box, so when the time comes do i ring BT and ask them to cancel channels on my present card and add them to my new(ish)( card when it's in the server?

regards: canthackit

so when the time comes do i ring BT and ask them to cancel channels on my present card and add them to my new(ish)( card when it's in the server?

Yep, just tell them to transfer package to other card, thats what I did with setanta pack to split my sub onto 2 cards..
    I left the card in the orig SD box for my setanta update.
    BUT: The SD Box was updated to latest firmware & did not have the ReceiverID..

I am sure others have done it in oscam or similar, but looking at the problems you are having at the moment, I would probably suggest the same method I used, providing that your Box is not capable of updating the ReceiverID..

• just got off the phone to BT and transferred my subs to the card I paired on my old SD pace.
    put the card in the server..............................

I don't want to tempt providence but I've got 19 updates til 05/12/13 and getting HD channels as well, how can this be when it was paired in a SD original box.

regards: canthackit

• hi I did the same with my card aswell thought I get it paired to a sd box coz my card was paired to the new system so thought I will lose hd channels but at least I will get sd channels clearing phoned bt to say lost my viewing to bt sports they sent another signal which paired my box to the sd box put it back in my server and what you know hd channels were clearing to which I thought was funny anyway got my channels back in hd so am over the moon

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!