Need Help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,992 times. The last Post () by vsdr.

• Hello guys I come from the satelite FTA world, ive messed around using p$ for tv. Recently i was introduced to the MAG250

I friend of mine has it and is able to pick up the Portuguese Channels I want. Such as SIC, SportTV, RTP and other English channels can be good. Problem is there is a guy who sells the box already all setup for one time fee of 250$. I saw the box for sale for 70. I want to do more then one so it would save me lots of money to do it on my own.I did some reading through out the forum and outside of it. I know the MAG250 comes with the stalker middleware already installed. Then it needs a connection to some server for the channels. My question is where do i find these servers even if I have to pay. Is it just one link to it on the MAG. Basically how do i go about getting those channels I want

• Sorry, I will post there.. Was looking for some responses before I pay this guy 250.

Every forum has rules.. And im sorry for not following yours first :):too_sad:

• Hopefully this post will not break any rules i just mealy want to clear up a few myths that people with Mag 250s are getting loads of free premium content as they dont

the Mag 250 is as it is its pretty much a dumb box that comes with a few services like you tube a browser and you can pull media files form your network
    Middleware stalker is the software that is installed on a server that provides iptv services or portal is its commonly known how this links to other services i am not sure but this where all the hard work is done
    you can build your own server running middleware stalker its free but it runs on ubuntu so some linux experience would be needed
    the difference between getting a mag 250 yourself as to getting one form a provider with a subscription is that they will have entered the address of their middleware stalker server into the setting on the mag 250 and that is all there is no additional software or firmware installed there are no sites giving away free subscriptions (or that i know of) the difference is that you may get a better deal buying the sub and the STB together than buying the box then a sub
    remember there are legit sites out there selling subs to their own content and i don't condone anyone using lest legit sites

• sorry but i desagree ,for me is better buy the iptv then contact server subscrition. so you can test differentes servers

the prices is normaly 25 p pm then you can pay 3x or 6x ...ect

i use for my self and is greats ...

• sorry but i desagree ,for me is better buy the iptv then contact server subscrition. so you can test differentes servers

i use for my self and is greats ...

So you are the supporter of payservers then?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

25 p/m for what? Is this the cost of some illegitimate payserver reselling provider content?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• sorry i dont mine thats, i am not supporter pay server,
    my only advice is to many bad server iptv sale iptv with subscritions for one year for 500 or 600 pound.
    then you loose your full money if any probleme.is better pay montly . for them .
    yes i have pay sub for iptv but is only curiosity du to my work , but i am not happy about the uk chanels , i think for jsc sports or arabic chanels racha tv...ect is ok
    where you cant get signal ,footprint..ect but they shud be supplie by provider no by server private and pirate.

the iptv is the futur tv digital is to many compagny new offert packages now legaly.

• sorry i dont mine thats, i am not supporter pay server,
    my only advice is to many bad server iptv sale iptv with subscritions for one year for 500 or 600 pound.
    then you loose your full money if any probleme.is better pay montly . for them .
    yes i have pay sub for iptv but is only curiosity du to my work , but i am not happy about the uk chanels , i think for jsc sports or arabic chanels racha tv...ect is ok
    where you cant get signal ,footprint..ect but they shud be supplie by provider no by server private and pirate.

the iptv is the futur tv digital is to many compagny new offert packages now legaly.

From this I am getting the impression that you have not chosen a legal package, so your earlier statement that you are not a supporter of a payserver does not hold up to be honest. To say you are doing it for curiosity is the same as if you paid for a card share out of curiosity. I can't understand why people cannot see the distinction between the two, because essentially they are the same thing, it is the delivery that is different.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• i think you rigth , but the package i am more interesse is jsc and arabic package. but at the moment them pay server mixte the uktv and sly . they make money due the location in tenerife spain where with 3m dish you not get full foot print on 28.2. and others countrys.

my question is wy sly not do it ?

they live the door open to another compagny illegal .

• hello im new here but i know a lot about mag 250

most company that sells package is cardsharing even futubox :P
    so its always not legal.

But you didnt take it from the source you just bought it of a source that know a source and he know a source
    (its like movies downloading You cant but if we share the movie in 2000 people you may download:P)

Mag 250 is easy box

i watch always free channels 187 channels ;)
    HBO
    HBO Plus
    Star Movies
    Cinemax
    9 Different Music tv Channels ( UK USA SPAIN)
    1090 English Movies 2012 2011 2010
    986 Radio Channels
    10 Albums Music ( but you can do 1000)

YOU NEED a Progam to sniff streams;)
    and you can do whatever you like

so You dont need Al Jazeera Sport to watch Football

I have Barca tv ( Barcalona matches)
    Real Madrid tv ( Real madrid Matches)
    Chelsea Tv ( Chelsea Matches
    Benifica ( Portogees Matches)
    Fox Sport Plus ( Eredivisie ChampionLeag)
    also you can use normal channels like ITV 2 its engelish but High Matches will be Aired there to
    ORF SPORT - Bundasleg
    STAR Sport ( CHinese Leag)

i have a secret list that contains 6000 channels
    inclu movies radio music tv shows;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!