VU+ Solo, black screen after flash.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,834 times. The last Post () by nisroc.

• I got two VU+ Solo boxes from a mate, he asked me to help him set them up. One is used, and one is fresh out of the tin.

Problem I am having is; after flashing the system with a USB I just get a black screen. My TV is telling me that it's getting a signal but there is no image at all.

I've tried openPLI and vix. Both the newest and older versions of the before mentioned images. Using the standard procedure of turning
    the system off, plugging in the USB(with the right folder structure and files). Then I turn the system back on and wait for the LED to flash
    green. Remove the USB stick and restart the system.

What I find frustrating to say the least is that the same thing happens with both boxes.

• Are they both originals buddy? if they are clones you will see a sticker on the rear or under side stating what version they are...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Are they both originals buddy? if they are clones you will see a sticker on the rear or under side stating what version they are...

I read yesterday about clones with stickers stating the version. I had a look and could not find any. I'll have another look when I get home from work but I'm pretty sure there were none.

Are there any other tell tale signs of a clone Vu+ Solo box?

• I read yesterday about clones with stickers stating the version. I had a look and could not find any. I'll have another look when I get home from work but I'm pretty sure there were none.

Are there any other tell tale signs of a clone Vu+ Solo box?

When I looked I checked the box it came in not the actual box lmao it'll be on actual box on back near tuner and also on top of box saying download from this site.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• When I looked I checked the box it came in not the actual box lmao it'll be on actual box on back near tuner and also on top of box saying download from this site.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hehe. I didn't look on the cardboard box, I had a look at the actual tuner :)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!