How to install Softcam Oscam & MGcamd for BlackHole Prismcube

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,835 times. The last Post () by shahrazad.

• ok didnt know that. but finally is working great for me now. Restart the box and made the first seetings again.

Do someone now a good app to edit enigma 2 seetings files?

• PrismCube - Gbox for Black Hole

Create a text file and paste in the following format:

Rename the file to Ncam_Gbox.sh and upload it via ftp to / usr / camscript ( sublink )giving power 755

prismcube Copy the following files from the archive interface.zip Softcam plugin ver. 0.1.21 :

entire contents of the directory var / keys to var / keys ( sublink )
    / usr / local / bin gbox to/ mnt/hdd0/program/bin giving power 755

• Dreamset or DreamBoxEdit is what you are looking for here --> Channel List Editor..

which is the best of the 2 editors, dreamset or dreamboxedit for my prismcube with blackhole,
    please bare in mind I have 4,246 channels at this time as I believe some editors are limited to about 3000 channels
    or whats advantages and disadvantages ?
    cheers jud

• Official Post

which is the best of the 2 editors, dreamset or dreamboxedit for my prismcube with blackhole,
    please bare in mind I have 4,246 channels at this time as I believe some editors are limited to about 3000 channels
    or whats advantages and disadvantages ?
    cheers jud

Can`t say which is best for Prismcube because i havn`t tested yet, but for ease of use my own preference is Dreamset..

• hoi,
    what img ur using?
    i am using BH, and even i have flashed again,
    and i am using same ver of oscsam, plz let me know more info,
    thanx

sounds like same ere, I now using latestet blackhole 0.1.2b but somehow once strangley returned to original cos I lost the bh panel so I reinstalled again wi the 0.1.2b and its been ok though VERY slow to boot (3mins-15secs) and ive deleted all or most addons in xbmc.
    my problem is editing channels get get anything other than core ftp lite to connect, also after spending absolutely ages in menu and editing channels only to find later that its added channels I didn't select ans also deletet a lot of channels so im just waiting now for next image.

• Found out of it.
    To manualy install the Softcams you need to loggin to FTP with port 2121 to see the folder struckture, then just add the files above to the TMP folder and manualy install from BH.

thanks for the tip I couldn't ftp in on 2121, connection refused I had to use 21 and navigate back to /tmp

• im using oscam 120r8943 with euro line AND just updated to latest image blackhole 1.3.6,
    my question is :
    should I update osccam 120r8945 to the latest v.9059 or others ?, if so what are the benefits ? please .
    would I gain anything apart from just keeping up to date with oscam's.
    thanks for reading and merry x-mas

• Hello,

I installed Oscam-120r8943_Prismcube-bhp, but the Folder O:/mnt/hdd0/program/tuxbox is completly empty. I can´t find the files. Can somebody help me?

• how to edit files what to do? Which file? , I find oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.dvbapi, oscam.provid, oscam.user, oscam.srvid, oscam.provid

• how to edit files what to do? Which file? , I find oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.dvbapi, oscam.provid, oscam.user, oscam.srvid, oscam.provid

You need to edit server and user files with a text program such as notepad++(win) or text wrangler(mac). You have to insert correct values regarding to your box and provider

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!