Setanta clears in Sly box but noy in Vu+

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,708 times. The last Post () by carlmalin.

• After 2 frustrating weeks of fiddling and hoping, I could not get the entitlements to update so I rang Setanta and transferred the subscription to another card that is paired to an unused S*y hd box. Setanta, bt sports and espn all clear on the s*y box but when I stick the card into the vu+ duo running Oscam r8096 only bt sports clears. When I check the entitlements, Setanta (C7A7) is not listed. How can this be? Is this the new anti CS measures that I am hearing about?
    The log entry and configs are:
    2013/10/26 12:08:27 560348 c linuxsatsupport (0963&000000/FFFF/C7A7/4B:AE67338485B603E5B2F988232FA210E3): rejected group (10 ms) (no matching reader)

oscam.conf
    [global]
    disablelog = 1
    serverip = 192.168.*.*
    logfile = /dev/
    nice = -1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    lb_mode = 1

[cccam]
    port = *****
    nodeid = F6FD31B710371556
    version = 2.1.3
    reshare = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = linuxsatsupport
    boxtype = dreambox

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,0
    lb_weight = 101

[reader]
    label = remote
    enable = 0
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    user = user,pass
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    caid = 0963
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.4

Oscam.user
    [account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    pwd =
    caid = 0963
    au = ***UK
    group = 1,2,3
    ident = 0963:000000
    monlevel = 0

Any ideas?

• yep your card has been the victim of the new pairing system by sly on the HD boxes, the old Thomson boxes were a work around for a while but not sure if that is working anymore tbh....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I was not aware setanta was a paired channel although i have not checked what other channels are paired other than the channels we know about...btw darken you wont find C7A7 in your entitlement list as that is a channel id you are looking at there.

Also surprised it says rejected reader..i thought it might have showed (by not found) instead but i cant see what else could be blocking the channel.

Another thing why are you using 3 groups in your user account? And darken that dyndns you have displayed..is that genuine and from someone as i have got an ip from it...not a good idea to post such information on an open forum.

MK

• Strange, I have just subbed to setanta Ireland and will be adding my box nation to the card. Both setanta and box nation can be subbed to without a sly sub. (This is my backup for when 0963 goes down, I will still have something decent to share)

If I was you I would switch your setanta sub to a freesat card, I mean sly can't make none subbed freesat users upgrade to a HD box, (famous last words)

• "If I was you I would switch your setanta sub to a freesat card"
    I'm not aware of any freesat card available in Ireland. Don't think Setanta would transfer my sub to a British card.

"Another thing why are you using 3 groups in your user account?"
    The first two group I use to separate my card from my shares. My peers can only access my local. The third was when I tried to run the old and new card together. I can get rid of that group now.

"And darken that dyndns you have displayed..is that genuine and from someone as i have got an ip from it"
    No it is not a genuine dns, I think. It was added automatically when I installed oscam from the LinuxsatSupportAddons. have no idea what it does. There is also a remote reader installed that I am clueless about too.

"yep your card has been the victim of the new pairing system"
    So is that it for card sharing? When they introduced the nagra3 card that was a new hardware obstacle but the pairing thing appears to be software based. Is my armature analyses completely wrong.
    All I want is to get everything for free in HD?! Is it that much to ask?

• Your right they won't add your sub to a uk card. It's the problem I was having,, but when a sly sub is cancelled the cards are basically a FTA card. So after a bit of searching I found a ROI 0963 card, and subbed to setenta. The card was asleep when I received the card "showing 0 entitlements in oscam" but once I subbed to setanta it was zapped instantly with 11 entitlements (the FTA channels/setanta sports package/bt sports package inc hd" although card is originally paired with an old pace box) as long as you get an ROI card "pretty sure it is verified via the viewing card number" there should be no problem with them transferring the sub.

• Setanta will not clear without the box id. in oscam.server add this line with your box id

boxid = your box id

if you dont know how to create one, pm me. Also C7A7 and C7A8 will not show in entitlement even if u have setanta on your card. I dont think you are a victim of new pairing system as you have all the channels working which dont require box id.

• Setanta will not clear without the box id. in oscam.server add this line with your box id

boxid = your box id

if you dont know how to create one, pm me. Also C7A7 and C7A8 will not show in entitlement even if u have setanta on your card. I dont think you are a victim of new pairing system as you have all the channels working which dont require box id.

Mine clears perfectly fine without the box id. However you may be right if the card is paired with a HD box

• Not sure I will be able now, the girl in setanta said it was only possible once to switch sub to another card. Will new HD card work in old sd box?

• To be honest i think most of you have missed the boat with pairing cards to older SD boxes. Its going to come to the point where they are going to stop you from doing so. It may also flag you up on their system as potential card sharer.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the cards re-paired to SD boxes like they did a few years ago. I paired my card back to an SD box before any of these cards started going off, although that was just on a guess after i saw the bulletin 5ky sent to their installers (can't bring myself to call them engineers) when they were installing new HD installations. I had also heard rumours that this wouldn't affect SD boxes.

I would just report my card as lost and pay the £10 for a new one. You then pair the new card to an SD box through the engineers menu as a new install. Doing it that way is less likely to flag your account.

Nano

• No Boxkey is required for 0963 cards in OSCam. You only need to enter a boxkey if using CCCam .

Nano

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!