How to setup two (LISTEN PORT & Host name) in one Cccam

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,993 times. The last Post () by fulgas.

• How to setup two (LISTEN PORT & Host name) in one Cccam

LISTEN PORT Configuration:

It is simple an direct just change the following:
    1- Change the Listen port on cccam.cfg to new port no (example 12999)
    2- Change the Start Port(Local) and end Port(Local) to the new port (12999)

Rule Index 3
    Application Dreambox
    Protocol ALL
    Start Port Number 12000
    End Port Number 12000
    Local IP Address 192.168.1.25
    Start Port(Local) 12999
    End Port(Local) 12999

3- Create a new rule in NAT
    Rule Index 2
    Application Dreambox
    Protocol ALL
    Start Port Number 12999
    End Port Number 12999
    Local IP Address 192.168.1.25
    Start Port(Local) 12999
    End Port(Local) 12999

Adding another Host:

It can be used if you want to change your host name , until all your peers changed your cline port
    no to new one, so both ports (example 12000 & 12999) are working.

Even More;
    My Current Host name is: (current.no-ip.org) and port no is 12000
    I add a new host name: (new.no-ip.org) with the new port no 12999

So until all your prs changed their Host name and port (on Cline)to the new ones, both of hosts and ports are working.
    Later you can remove the old host name and old port number.

• Just to clarify it is not possible to have 2x listen ports on one cccam . You need to run a 2nd cccam on the same box and point the 2nd cccam to a different directory for the config files

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Just to clarify it is not possible to have 2x listen ports on one cccam . You need to run a 2nd cccam on the same box and point the 2nd cccam to a different directory for the config files

t

Thanks newtolinux ... yes you must have only one port configured on cccam.cfg, but what I am trying to say : its something like port mapping to another port on the router , so basically you can access 2 ports (from the router) through one Cccam only(one box).
    I can confirm its working 100% , I have made this tutorial about 1 year on another forum and almost worked out with all members.

• Hi,

You are effectively talking about port redirect within the router and not running two ports in cccam . I do this as a normal anyway for added security to cccam . If i give peers say 6666 as cccam port i use my router to redirect to a different port in my network.

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hi,

You are effectively talking about port redirect within the router and not running two ports in cccam . I do this as a normal anyway for added security to cccam . If i give peers say 6666 as cccam port i use my router to redirect to a different port in my network.

My main goal from the tut is to allow members to use two different ports on one single cccam.
    Using this tut to add more Security to cccam (Thanks to newtolinux 4 information) is an extra bounus.

• no problem and thanks for your info

• This is just for information about the solution for problem i faced about the port redirecting.

I migrated my cccam setup from the dreambox to ubuntu machine and i had to move all my peers to new server and also to avoid the default port of cccam -12000 and use new port

problems were -
    1. couldnot contact all the peers to change port, so many of them were still with old port and i didnt want to create problem for them
    2. when all of peers moved - i could close the port.

so solved it smoothly by program called - rinitd
    it works smoothly with internal ip address and ports

only problem i faced -
    monitoring of the peers and thr ping.

other uses -
    1. u can keep standard services like vnc, ssh etc on same default port - but u can redirect those ports to another port within ur machine and then open new port on router... so dont have to change setup files and still use all functions from net.
    2. quite useful if u want to manage the server from outside - even from iphone via ssh or cccamclient for iphone.

how to use rinitd -:

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/rine…-and-port-to-another.html

Thanks to late-mark

• it is always a good idea to redirect ports within your local lan anyway just as an extra security measure. And for thouse running linux remember never run your emus/cams as root user .

new2

• hi

i have dm800 and debian server what i want to do is that

i try to move dm800 server to debian (more stable) but 2x servers have listen port diffrent, but same dns.xxx

i want to make 2x listen ports on debian CCcam.cfg

i want to allow users to use two different ports on one single cccam.

what i need to do to that config will work???
    thanks

• This can't be done within 1 CCcam!
    CCcam allows only 1 listen port.
    RelookPVR

• so if i cant set up in 1 cccam mayby i can install another cccam to debian???

then will be like 2xcccamserver in 1 machine is that posible?

• so if i cant set up in 1 cccam mayby i can install another cccam to debian???

then will be like 2xcccamserver in 1 machine is that posible?

Yes you can set up a second or third and so CCcam.
    Just make sure you purge the CCcam nodeid and put each CCcam in its own folder.
    Or have it named CCcam, CCcam1 for thwe binaries and CCcam.cfg, CCcam1.cfg for the config files.
    I think the channelinfo etc. can be the same.
    RelookPVR

To give you a jump start I added a goodie created by the late youknowho in his tribute.

• Thanks RelookPVR,

Is this script still working?

Thanks in advance

Fulgas

Yes you can set up a second or third and so CCcam.
    Just make sure you purge the CCcam nodeid and put each CCcam in its own folder.
    Or have it named CCcam, CCcam1 for thwe binaries and CCcam.cfg, CCcam1.cfg for the config files.
    I think the channelinfo etc. can be the same.
    RelookPVR

To give you a jump start I added a goodie created by the late youknowho in his tribute.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!