Tuner failing or dodgy LNB? ,getting tune failed on motorised hd channels....

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,139 times. The last Post () by deerhunter290378.

• ok so for a few months Hustler / redlight kept dropping out with tune failed from 80% strength to 0 , never really thought much of it , went to watch liverpool on sat and the next thing C+ sport HD poland dropped out (C+ HD also ) yet Family 1+2 HD were ok , so thought it was just a couple of 13e frequencies... flicking to Fox HD italia sport was fine but going back would show 0% tune failed, ok i thought watch on 6'eren HD on 0.8w , next thing tune failed on that.....

Ended up on SD channels and they were ok , since its on and off at random but just those channels , have swapped motorised onto tuner A and still the same , but they are a single dual tuner i think??? Never had any issue with sly dish on other tuner either way round so am thinking its my LNB (black ultra twin inverto ).

Any thoughts??? bit pee'd off having to buy another LNB!

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!