s*y trying again

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,390 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have been using cccam to read the card not oscam and suddenly yesterday everything went off ? ? ? :bawling:
    so i spend all evening installing oscam on my boxs and still no picture ! out1 i like oscam it looks good !
    so in the end i try the original uk subs box and message WRONG CARD FOR THIS BOX is displayed . . . . . . . . . .Does this mean provider (uncle ruppie) has done something ?

am i alone ? has anyone else noticed this ? rangers v celtic ? thanks forum i':questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:m not sure what to do next now ? ? ?

I have heard of this before,sounds like sly has unpaired your card from the original decoder so you will probably have to call them to have it re-paired,someone else will probably be along to explain why as i dont know how that happens but i suspect it will be something to do with how you configured your configs security wise.

• I've no experience of your local myself but this problem has been well documented on other forums for some time.
    You are running cccam to read your sly uk and pass emm updates to the card !!!!!!! Very very bad idea !!!!! There is no facility within older cccam versions to block killer emm's which sly send out over the network.
    The message you are getting on original box means your card needs a repair signal sending from *** to pair the box with card . Did your entitlements run out on card ?????????????????????? Do you run a multiroom subscription ???????????????? When you put your card back in original box was the original box connected to the phoneline ?????????????????

give your replies to questions please

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks for reply new to linux
    Did your entitlements run out on card ?????????????????????? Not sure ? perhaps ? i have a subscription but i did notice the entitlements were less than usual when i checked in cccam info !
    Do you run a multiroom subscription ???????????????? NO !
    When you put your card back in original box was the original box connected to the phoneline ????????????????? NO

will they know i have been csing ? can i get back on ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• ok , when you run cccam info and look at your card in reader section what dates do the entitlements show ??

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• sorry mate i have wiped off cccam from that box now !
    i go and have a try at re configuring it - how foolish of me
    i seem to remember when i checked that i only had three entitlements left dated until 31-05-11

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• and how many entitlement teers did you have before ??
    sounds like your card has received a bad emm . Not to be rude but is your bill paid all up to date ?

• i just read the card with smargo in the debian machine

card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
    handled 15(0) ecms and 0(0) emms
    Nds card 0123456789

Entitlement info
    b846 12-06-2011
    b860 12-06-2011
    b8d2 12-06-2011

thats not rude mate ! i am definately should be up to date with the bill cos i know there is cash in the bank so to speak ! but i will check now too !
    its odd they send me WRONG CARD FOR SET TOP BOX
    i think they would just swith off if i didnt pay ? ? ?

thanks for your patience dude and help

• checked wiv bank and bill is paid
    i had more tiers before ..... now just the b ones

card reader /dev/ttyUSB0
    handled 24(24) ecms and 0(0) emms
    Nds card 0123456789

Entitlement info
    003 28-05-2011
    00b 28-05-2011
    0010 28-05-2011
    001d 28-05-2011
    30e1 28-05-2011
    30e2 28-05-2011
    30e3 28-05-2011
    30e4 28-05-2011
    30e5 28-05-2011
    b732 28-05-2011
    b736 28-05-2011
    b765 28-05-2011
    b766 28-05-2011
    b772 28-05-2011
    b773 28-05-2011
    b846 28-05-2011
    b860 28-05-2011

• just checked mine and
    Entitlement info
    b765 02-05-2011
    b766 02-05-2011
    b772 02-05-2011
    b773 02-05-2011

:(
    put the card in sly box and i get message wrong card for stb

• usually this message is only on premium channells like sport and movies However it appears on all channells not just premium !
    so it means they killed the card enough to make us call ? ? ? what should i ask if i call ! now i'm worried ? ? ?

• usually this message is only on premium channells like sport and movies However it appears on all channells not just premium !
    so it means they killed the card enough to make us call ? ? ? what should i ask if i call ! now i'm worried ? ? ?

lol i was thinking the same as i had the phone in my hand

• looks like they are up to another bout of card turn offs then !!!! I guarantee your card took a killer emm yesterday . This is why its important to not allow emm's from cccam. This has been documented for over 1 year now on various forums. Not to mention recent activity with cccam no longer opening some channels ; but only oscam opening them. The message you have got on your screen is so you call them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you call you've been working away for 6 weeks so your box has been turned off etc at mains to save power etc ...... say "you got back today and turned box back on and got this message about wrong card and your confused as its the same card you have always used" ...... play dumb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report back the response you get from sly

regards
    new2

• who knows yet ???? If you are reading card in oscam but receiving emm's via cccam client then the principle is the same as reading card direct in cccam . CCcam is passing bad emm's . Only difference is in oscam you can block emms if you wish or block certian types. I would advise if your running this card to block all emm's at moment ( unique , shared , global , unknown ) until we can establish if this is a new round of attack to cards from sly. Obviosely only block all emm's if your entitlements still have weeks to run . I have no experience personally with this card but friends run it in oscam and i have advised them to block all emm's in case of a new attack to the card.

new2

• What do you mean by receiving emm's via cccam client? Yeah, will take your advice mate and block all emm's. Can you confirm that by doing this, we will have to update card in original stb when entitlement runs out?

• i had this in cccam cfg
    DEBUG : YES
    DISABLE EMM : yes
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
    i assume that this was not good enoth ?.
    h have just installed oscam how can i be sure that emm's are blocked before putting my card back in ??

• if you had disable emm in your cccam.cfg how would you usuall yupdate your card ??

in oscam.server make sure you have the below in the section for your uk card. And always always use mgcamd 1.35a in a client box for your emm to be passed to oscam . CCcam kills cards !!!

blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 1

this will block all emm's to your card . Just keep an eye on your entitlement dates and when you need update about 3/4 days before change to

blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 0

regards

new2

• Official Post

i had this in cccam cfg
    DEBUG : YES
    DISABLE EMM : yes
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
    i assume that this was not good enoth ?.
    h have just installed oscam how can i be sure that emm's are blocked before putting my card back in ??

In CCcam the only way to be sure to block all emm is by a bline e.g

B: /dev/sci0 07

07 blocks all, other options for bline are.
    00 - nothing
    01 - sa blocked
    02 - ua blocked
    04 - ga blocked

for oscam server set these in oscam server config

blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

• So your saying to not use cccam anymore to share with anyone? Getting kind of confused with this. I thought that we use oscam to open the card then with cccam we share clines with each other. So how does cccam pass along emm's? Just trying to get my head around this and how cards work.
    Thanks

• Official Post

So your saying to not use cccam anymore to share with anyone? Getting kind of confused with this. I thought that we use oscam to open the card then with cccam we share clines with each other. So how does cccam pass along emm's? Just trying to get my head around this and how cards work.
    Thanks

Yes this is correct, i posted the blines for anyone reading still using only cccam who wishes to block all emm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!